Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

In Benidorm about to go out on the sauce...

First day of 7 and the weather is very nice. Only gonna get warmer apparently.

Christ, it was cold this morning getting up at 3am to catch the flight!

In Benidorm about to go out on the sauce...

First day of 7 and the weather is very nice. Only gonna get warmer apparently.

Christ, it was cold this morning getting up at 3am to catch the flight!

Two of my work mates are out there at the mo on separate trips. If you see a lad with Ginger hair and glasses looking absolutely hammered at any time throughout the day, that's one of them lol

This has been the toughest Christmas I've ever had and probably will have. Dad's health is declining quicker and quicker now to the point where I was just mentally crying all day. I was supposed to stop theirs Christmas night but had to come home to get some time to myself. Awful.

Guest Col city fan

Two of my work mates are out there at the mo on separate trips. If you see a lad with Ginger hair and glasses looking absolutely hammered at any time throughout the day, that's one of them lol

This has been the toughest Christmas I've ever had and probably will have. Dad's health is declining quicker and quicker now to the point where I was just mentally crying all day. I was supposed to stop theirs Christmas night but had to come home to get some time to myself. Awful.

I'll look out for him mate. And so sorry to hear you're having such a bad time. I remember my dad getting ill (cancer) like it was yesterday. 7 yrs ago now actually, he was 61. Take care..

I know what you're going through mate. I feel for you.

I'll look out for him mate. And so sorry to hear you're having such a bad time. I remember my dad getting ill (cancer) like it was yesterday. 7 yrs ago now actually, he was 61. Take care..

Thanks it is horrendous.

He answers to the name of Ginge by the way

I know what you're going through mate. I feel for you.

cheers

Stay strong matey.

Currently started cooking for a party we are having on nyd, gotta cook for 20 people, very intense.

Doing a buffet consisting of:

Smoked salon pate, smoked salmon with creme fraiche on blinis.

Prawns in mini tortilla baskets with salsa, lettuce cups with pork mince mango chutney and pineapple, rare beef watercress and horseradish cream on garlic ciabattas. Mini baked potatoes with either bacon cheese and chive or chilli and chorizo, breaded rosemary chicken bites, lamb koftas with chilli jam, honey glazed chicken drumsticks, chilli sausage roll. And finally braised beef brisket with coleslaw on buns.

All of it is homemade even the sauces etc so this shit is going to take ages.

Gonna try and take half day tomorrow depending who's about in the office come 1pm. Trains are a ****ing nightmare at the moment due to being on Saturday service all fecking week, 6 carriages instead of 10 ffs.