Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Smoked salon pate with blinis.

Prawns in mini tortilla baskets with salsa.

Lettuce cups with pork mince mango chutney and pineapple.

Rare beef watercress and horseradish cream on garlic ciabattas.

Mini baked potatoes with either bacon cheese and chive or chilli and chorizo.

Breaded rosemary chicken bites

Lamb koftas with chilli jam.

Honey soy, ginger, chilli, garlic glazed chicken drumsticks

Chilli sausage roll.

And finally braised beef brisket with coleslaw on buns.

It will be a buffet, just making the pate now.

If you've got any leftovers......... :D

Good luck with all that!!

Thank you mate, just remembered to do the bloody potato salad too!

you fooking ponce!no sounds lovely Una.Used to do my own pate,not much better.You have really had your work cut out looking at that,fantastic effort.Hope people appreciate fine food.Enjoy and Happy New Year.

Thanks man, I hope they do too, made good progess just need to cook everything tomorrow as it is nearly all prepped. Hopefully I don't drink too many beers while watching Leicester win and ruin everyones food/day.

If you've got any leftovers......... :D

lol You'd be lucky, pretty sure I have underestimated everything, especially the alcohol.

Bevvies can be a problem,but you always have too much food.When I had 17 round the other day we had a bit of a panic,but we had loads left.My mate drank us out of house and home though 12 Blackcurrant ciders and 2 large bottles (1 1/2 pints) each of ruby Leffe.He woke up in the morning fine.cvnt.That would kill me these days,mind you he is a young lad 33!

Guest Col city fan

To be fair Una, an awful lot of work must have gone into that. Stonking effort.

We've been lying on the beach, reading the morning paper most of the morning. Now in for lunch at the hotel.

I could easily live this way...

Spread went well, shame about the poverty photo. The beef brisket in a bourbon cola bbq sauce was a winner 50 hours in total for that beef (marinating/cooking).

image_zps534677ff.jpg

image_zps534677ff.jpg

Nice work Unabomber.

Went for a walk, set out at 7am, got back at 1pm.....love our countryside, best in the world.

or maybe I got abducted my aliens?

Spread went well, shame about the poverty photo. The beef brisket in a bourbon cola bbq sauce was a winner 50 hours in total for that beef (marinating/cooking).

image_zps534677ff.jpg

I'm expecting Peter Andre to pop up from behind the table with some shopping bags! ;)

Sterling effort spoiled by a pack of Pringles! I hope your work was appreciated!

Guest Col city fan

I'm expecting Peter Andre to pop up from behind the table with some shopping bags! ;)

Sterling effort spoiled by a pack of Pringles! I hope your work was appreciated!

A 'pipe'

:thumbup: