Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Kopfkino

Been ill the last couple of days, started off as what I thought was a touch of man flu but it got much worse and hasn't been pleasant at all. Seems there are some nasty bugs going round this year and it's not surprising A&E is struggling cos i'm sure many people will go there with these illnesses when they really shouldn't.

Tomorrow is Oxford decision day :unsure:  and the dream will be over :(

Been ill the last couple of days, started off as what I thought was a touch of man flu but it got much worse and hasn't been pleasant at all. Seems there are some nasty bugs going round this year and it's not surprising A&E is struggling cos i'm sure many people will go there with these illnesses when they really shouldn't.

Keep believing. :fc: 

sad.My grandad is in his last few days now and the stories he told you could right a book.He was a lucky one ,during the war as a skilled mechanic he built engines and ran repairs on planes.so stayed here on various airfields.Went on to own the largest Volvo garage in Britain,not owing a penny and selling up when he was 50 now 93.43 years of doing what he wants ( only stopped driving last xmas,and towed a caravan at 85!!!!!)with money not being a hurdle isn't bad is it.Will miss him like crazy and my nan will be lost,luckily she is as fit as a fiddle and walks into town everyday( fast)need to take her out to a few places this year.
  • Like 3

Best of luck,you have done so well to get an interview at the 2nd best Uni in England!!!Although reading what you wanted to do im unsure if Cambridge runs that course,otherwise I'm sure that would have been your first choice.

Guest Kopfkino

Oxford's a shit uni anyway :P

Oh well, I expected the rejection after my first interview and at least the majority get rejected especially for ppe

Oxford's a shit uni anyway :P

Oh well, I expected the rejection after my first interview and at least the majority get rejected especially for ppe

That's hard luck mate, you'll still end up somewhere good, I'm sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy birthday to my fellow Systonian, even though he doesn't live here anymore.

• Like 1

Happy birthday Syston.

Mine's tomorrow, rubbish time of year to have a birthday.

Agreed. So uninspired to organise even a night out with the lads as nobody has any money whatsoever.

Cheers for all the messages any who.

Quick 3 mile run completed

That's hard luck mate, you'll still end up somewhere good, I'm sure.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Happy birthday to my fellow Systonian, even though he doesn't live here anymore.

I can't change my username. Well I could, but I can't bring myself to do it.

Will be in Syston shortly visiting my mother and father anywho