Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Another shower room shitter?

Thankfully not. Incompetent and clueless maintenance contractors who are so bad a bullshitting that even why you call them on it and provide proof that what they're saying is bullshit, continue with their line of thought.

I hear so much bullshit everyday it's unbelievable.

Grandad died this morning 94

Can I just say anyone who has suffered or been connected with someone with cancer, those Macmillan nurses are some of the most wonderful people about.Firstly with my dad and now with my grandad, they stayed at the house overnight for 4 days, to help my nan and mum. Now that's dedication to a job. May I suggest if anyone comes out of a supermarket and has a few pennies to spare and they have the buckets in hand put some in, can't praise them enough.

RIP Don King( yes that was his name)

Sorry to hear that mate

Got a headache shame. Walked past taps Ken but looked like a private party so swerved it.

Yes I was in there until from 6 until just before 7. Someone behind the bar told  me there was a private do at 7 and I could use the downstairs room. Never been in there before. Is there a downstairs bar?