Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

The LOROS cafe has shut down for the day due to lack of staff. I wasn't intending on renewing my ST next season anyway. I'm gonna volunteer at this place one day a week I think

Good for you.My mum does Cancer Research in Ely.one thing I would love to do is smash the shoplifting cvnts ,who on a daily basis lift lots of stock.Name and shame I say.

How is your dad,you and family today?dont have to answer or you can PM,I do know what your going through Stu.

Good for you.My mum does Cancer Research in Ely.one thing I would love to do is smash the shoplifting cvnts ,who on a daily basis lift lots of stock.Name and shame I say.

How is your dad,you and family today?dont have to answer or you can PM,I do know what your going through Stu.

hes hanging on phil. Semi conscious and can only hear what's being said. Though apparently my bro stuck RL on and dad went to scratch his head when stoke scored. :)

At 250 the nurse came in and said there's still a way to go yet so I went to the match afterall. Parked at Highcross and ran to the ground getting in a 315pm.

Oh trust me I'd break their fingers

Cheers mate. They're absolutely amazing. Didn't realise til the other day that they have all beds sofas n tvs for the visitors. Absolute saints they are.. Will definitely be doing something for them once this is over but I don't think my knees could cope with another half marathon lol

Edited by The Year Of The Fox

Cheers mate. They're absolutely amazing. Didn't realise til the other day that they have all beds sofas n tvs for the visitors. Absolute saints they are.. Will definitely be doing something for them once this is over but I don't think my knees could cope with another half marathon lol

Anything you do let met know I will donate a lot of my family have suffered from cancer.

Edited by Unabomber

I may see if I can get some work in a charity shop. DNO is on hold until an office is confirmed and legal stuff sorted out.

Not sure if I am still down at BHF. Not worked there for over a year but there are other places that need help in Leicester.

If people need help and you help them then you are a good no you are a great man.

I did ask about working at the Kings Head but neither me or the manager has mentioned it since I asked. He has my CV but TBH I'm not too bothered about paid work as my income is means tested so I would have the hassle of contacting DWP etc and they can take a while sorting things out. Anyway the landlord said he'd prefer me on the other side of the bar where I  am spending money.

I just need maybe one or two days for a few hours.

The LOROS cafe has shut down for the day due to lack of staff. I wasn't intending on renewing my ST next season anyway. I'm gonna volunteer at this place one day a week I think

Thats a lovely gesture.

Just stumbled on this and take it your dad ain't well?

All the best to you and family,can imagine how shit it is...chin.up

How does everyone fill there Sunday?

Been pub today (mates a Hull fan so had to sit through that game - I know!) then onto the library to finish some work. Caught the second half of the Arsenal game. 

That's about it for my Sunday today.