Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Dad passed away peacefully at 1055pm. Wasn't there as it was too much for me and the brother to take after the last 5 days. Its not sunk in and I've barely cried yet but I think I'm just numb from the past days

love you dad

Genuinely sorry for you mate.

Dad passed away peacefully at 1055pm. Wasn't there as it was too much for me and the brother to take after the last 5 days. Its not sunk in and I've barely cried yet but I think I'm just numb from the past days

love you dad

Feeling your pain, mate. :(

love you dad

Stu,really sad to hear that terrible news.Be there for each other is my advice.It sounds like there has been a few of us that have been through what you have ,and although that doesn't make your situation any better we know exactly how you feel right now.People deal in different ways and I felt guilty that I didnt shed a tear and it didn't hit me as hard as I thought it would.It doesn't mean I didnt love him any less and my mum coped well,which helped.There isn't a day when I don't think about him.

From your posts and how much you have been around him in these difficult times shows what sort of son you were and you can be proud to be his son like I'm sure he was proud of you.

Got my Grandads funeral today and I promise to give your dad and you some thoughts.Keep strong buddy.

Thanks all, and Phil. I can't tell you how much I've cried up til about Sunday. It just felt very strange not to be crying when I got the call particularly with the lodger looking at me too.

Hes a great dad and loved and respected by so many :)

Be strong for you family mate, remember the good times.

love you dad

Sorry to hear that Stu, having been there myself. Look after your family and yourself.