Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Assuming it's actually Lufthansa, and not a United AIrlines code share. I hate United, the food is shithouse.

I'm a gold card holder with Lufthansa, I hate United so usually take flights via Zurich (Swiss Air) or Frankfurt (Lufthansa) to the U.S. No problems with changing, often get a break in a lounge

Unreal day in the Big Smoke yesterday, ended up drunkenly pitching Alan Partridge-style programme ideas to some Channel 4 producer we met on the tube. She was travelling to record a show called 'Night Bus' which is basically just drunks on a bus, at night.

Topped off with a decent late-night curry back in Maakidarbrah too.

Met cambridgefox yesterday. Top man. Hope you didn't get in too much trouble with your missus!  lol

Unreal day in the Big Smoke yesterday, ended up drunkenly pitching Alan Partridge-style programme ideas to some Channel 4 producer we met on the tube. She was travelling to record a show called 'Night Bus' which is basically just drunks on a bus, at night.

Met cambridgefox yesterday. Top man. Hope you didn't get in too much trouble with your missus! lol

lol what was her reaction?

Met cambridgefox yesterday. Top man. Hope you didn't get in too much trouble with your missus!  lol

I was hoping to meet Cambridge and a few others yesterday but the group I was with wanted a drink in Baker St for some reason and we didn't get into the ground until just after kick off. I'm going to the Palace game so hopefully I'll see some then.

Met a lot of Bradford fans on the way there and back. Good lads.

Met a lot of Bradford fans on the way there and back. Good lads.

Aye - the train back to Bradford yesterday was rocking, length of it in song for the 3 hour journey, almost feel sorry for the chelsea fans on the same train going back to Bradford - their week is going to be shit.

Also met cambridgefox he's cool, shame I didn't meet voll. Had no food after 12pm yesterday and am feeling absolutely horrific.

Evening gentleman,what a fooking day.Good to have met you.Met Steveherbe ( seen each other before) sol the wall bamba,he pointed out Voll Blau in the Beehive when we were chatting.Boyjones who met me at Kings Cross with my ticket,cus that doesn't sound dodgy meeting a man off the Internet at Kings Cross.Unabomber ,my idol in the ground as im a Twitter perv ,and remembered his face( it's one you wouldn't tire of punching) and Jakemore was standing infront of Una.

It was a pleasure to meet you all and would definitely have a beer with any of you( I did with 3 of them)

I'm sorry if I ruined the picture you had in your heads of me.

Lastly.....Has anyone else ever had to leave early to catch a train ,and as you walk down the stairs you get a winner.Never before and never again.its scarred me,I got one bundle in,but missing that.gutted.Did have to get back,but that.

My 58th anniversary today.

I first went to Filbo on 26 January 1957, to see us play Grimsby Town. We won 4-3, and that was it. I've not lived in Leicestershire since 1967, and not lived in England since 2006, but I'm still hooked. And despite McClintock and Pleat, Levein and Holloway, and god knows how many lousy players abusing my support, I'm still like a big kid (my wife's words) screaming at the computer (listening to the Radio London stream) when we do something like we did on Saturday.

Ye gods...58 years. I'd have got less for murder.

• Like 4

I first went to Filbo on 26 January 1957, to see us play Grimsby Town. We won 4-3, and that was it. I've not lived in Leicestershire since 1967, and not lived in England since 2006, but I'm still hooked. And despite McClintock and Pleat, Levein and Holloway, and god knows how many lousy players abusing my support, I'm still like a big kid (my wife's words) screaming at the computer (listening to the Radio London stream) when we do something like we did on Saturday.

Probably but you would have  had more sex.{)

Probably but you would have  had more sex.{)

Sex...? Sex...? I vaguely remember something about it...

Happy Anniversary, Languedoc.

Mrs got a new car,so I thought I would take it for a spin.

Some Twvt got in the right hand lane to go over the roundabout( road also marked) now I didn't want to drive like I normally would do in my company car,so had to take evasive action.

Now after the football on Saturday ,my muscle memory in my right hand from constant waving at the referee took over,and perhaps longer than it should do.im about 10 miles from home,I follow this car to my village,he turns left,I turn left.At this point I'm thinking I bet he thinks I'm following him,I wasn't.He then gets to my small cul de sac and he turns in.oh fook,it's only the bloke just round the corner who has just moved in the village,joined the "gentleman's curry club" with me and kindly gave me a small cigar on the walk home the other week.Awkward."Think Phil ,think" Drive behind him,get out smiling and say" if I knew it was you I would have carried on my hand gesture for a little longer" his reply" oh,I didn't see you,yeah I was a bit naughty.Do you want to come in for a coffee?" I declined,this could have been a trap to lure me into his murderous pit.

The End

• Like 3

Mrs got a new car,so I thought I would take it for a spin.

Some Twvt got in the right hand lane to go over the roundabout( road also marked) now I didn't want to drive like I normally would do in my company car,so had to take evasive action.

Now after the football on Saturday ,my muscle memory in my right hand from constant waving at the referee took over,and perhaps longer than it should do.im about 10 miles from home,I follow this car to my village,he turns left,I turn left.At this point I'm thinking I bet he thinks I'm following him,I wasn't.He then gets to my small cul de sac and he turns in.oh fook,it's only the bloke just round the corner who has just moved in the village,joined the "gentleman's curry club" with me and kindly gave me a small cigar on the walk home the other week.Awkward."Think Phil ,think" Drive behind him,get out smiling and say" if I knew it was you I would have carried on my hand gesture for a little longer" his reply" oh,I didn't see you,yeah I was a bit naughty.Do you want to come in for a coffee?" I declined,this could have been a trap to lure me into his murderous pit.

The End

:D It's like when you're driving and somebody paps you. You turn around to throw then a V and it's one of your neighbours saying hello.

• Like 1