Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went into town after work for some food with workmates and saw not one but TWO City players.

First saw Kingy driving down Friar Lane with the boot of his Range Rover wide open for no reason I could fathom.

Then saw Kramaric come out of John Lewis and head into the Highcross. Yessss!

they are claiming it was 3.9 on the scale. I mean come on my house moved for like about 3 seconds if that.

not a patch on the 5.4 on my honeymoon that lasted over a minute.

and no neither of these are bedroom references. lol

Doesnt each increment on the richter scale equate to a quake being 100 times stronger?

Found out today that I received a first in one of my assignments at uni!

I'm only first year and I know it's supposed to be a year to doss about but it does make you feel quite good! So far I have a 2:1 and a First. Not a bad start tbf, waiting on another assignment where hopefully I get something similar!

Amazing how one day can change your entire mood. Sent home early because of the snow, find out I received a first and hearing there's more snow to come resulting in another potential day off tomorrow! Bring it on!

• Like 1

Uni you at Ozwin? In England?

Played football for the first time since before Christmas yesterday. Horrific weather, it was hail storming. Felt like I was getting shot at. Lost the game too, after being two up. Still, good to be back.

Edited by Fox92

Derby Uni. As someone who's 25 and doing it all a bit later than everyone, I'm dead chuffed I've shown I can actually do it if I put my mind to it. Really nice feeling.

I'm amazed at the amount of mature people there anyway. When I started Uni three years ago I was 20, and the second youngest in a 10 person flat. The oldest being 25. There's a couple of my course that are late 20's/early 30's too.

I'm amazed at the amount of mature people there anyway. When I started Uni three years ago I was 20, and the second youngest in a 10 person flat. The oldest being 25. There's a couple of my course that are late 20's/early 30's too.

My mum graduated from there two weeks ago- she's 55 lol Edited by The Year Of The Fox