Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got home from traveling over the last week. My wife's Uncle is visiting and he brought my Christmas present to myself. A Sony smart watch 3. It's very cool!

I had the Sony smart watch 2, sold it within 2 weeks because I found it pointless, if it wasn't near my phone it was basically a normal watch that needed charging every other day. I don't think I'll be buying another smart watch until they have more stand alone features and sensible battery life.

I had the Sony smart watch 2, sold it within 2 weeks because I found it pointless, if it wasn't near my phone it was basically a normal watch that needed charging every other day. I don't think I'll be buying another smart watch until they have more stand alone features and sensible battery life.

I agree with that. I held off for this. It has a GPS and can stream music. So I don't have to have my phone with me while running.

Went to watch Phoenix nights live last night, was a cracking show so funny until just into the second half Ted Robins the guy who plays Den Perry had a suspected heart attack on stage and they had to cancel the show, it was disturbing really was 20 thousand people there walking out in complete shock. http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31079019

Went to watch Phoenix nights live last night, was a cracking show so funny until just into the second half Ted Robins the guy who plays Den Perry had a suspected heart attack on stage and they had to cancel the show, it was disturbing really was 20 thousand people there walking out in complete shock. http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-31079019

Shit the plate