Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Lucky man.what an underrated band Squeeze were/are? Another of that time XTC.bass line of " mayor of Simpleton" is one of my favourites to listen to.

Didn't we have a mayor on here from Leicester!!!

Squeeze were much underated

Congrats HF.

JJJS.Where are you skiing buddy?

Re my back pain,decided to go to work today,I had to pull over every 5 mins and stretch it.Never known back pain like it,it's like someone is crushing my lower back.osteopath again tomorrow .Need to get it sorted for skiing in Les Arcs in 4 weeks.

have you tried a chiropractor?... mine is a life saver, quite simply the best thing ive ever done was discover Chiro

brb just off to dance round Poland for two days. hope we win tomorrow i really do.

yeah did this it was cold as shit but cheap and fun and polish ladies. and angry polish men when you take their polish ladies. scary. but fun. 

Hows the job hunting going? Really sounds like you need to get out ASAP. Maybe a small holiday will help clear your head. Hope you get well soon

Not very well to be honest, yeah I've booked a few days in dublin middle of March so hoping that will maybe clear my head, thanks for your concern.

You'll find something. Interested in part-time? I see G4S have a premises officer job at Judgemeadow. I know someone there, not that they could help necessarily!!

I used to work for G4S at a school, awful company to work for, thanks though.

Sorry to hear.

Hope you get through it.

Cheers

• Like 1

Guest Kopfkino

Signed off work for another 2 weeks.

Suffering from depression ;(

I was diagnosed with depression a couple of months back, a truly horrible place to be. Everyone's experience is different but the panic attacks were the worst for me, I didn't feel like myself as it was and I became something completely different when I had an attack, it was scary. The doctor gave me the pills and they really do help, well they help you confront the matter head on and start getting back on the right track. I really hope you get through it quickly, I'd hate to see anyone have to suffer for a long time. Good luck with the job hunt

Ah well, you are up now Ken, have a beer. :thumbup:

No. I've not been too good last couple of days. Have a cold and lack of sleep. Also not eating much. Had a chilli and chocolate beer last night.  Nice and helped the cough a little.

:thumbup:lol

Chilli chocolate and beer 3 of my fave things. I have had chilli chocolate before and chocolate beer before, and ribs with a chocolate beer sauce. Might have to try this beer, if it exsits.

It exists in the Kings Head. Costs more than your normal pint and I only had half.