Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not been out all day. Waited in for a delivery from Amazon. According to the tracker it left their Nottingham depot at  7.30am. I received it at gone 4pm. Yesterday I set up to have text alerts.Checked my phone around 6am and the battery was dead. Also when I picked my glasses up one of the arms broke off. So a mixed day. I do have spare pairs of specs but the broken ones are my best.

At least I found the card holder which I thought I had lost which contains bus/train/credit/camra card. And I still have my health of sorts. :)

• Like 1

Well im a very much loved person at work today. Planning a major job at Cottam power station and the plan due for submission today and nobody noticed a glaring error in the plan until i looked at it for final review. If it had gone ahead with the error we would have gone over the finish date for the work on site for sure and potentially costing millions to the company. Yes everyone bow down to me the planning saviour.

52b6de163c90af24_leo.preview.jpg

What do you do ,

I work for a 'Social' Investment Company. They invest in small banks, SMEs, and other economic development businesses that promote growth in developing countries.

I help improve the quality of their investments in Africa, Middle East and Asia, by working with the investees management teams to improve their systems, processes and products.

I work for a 'Social' Investment Company. They invest in small banks, SMEs, and other economic development businesses that promote growth in developing countries.

I help improve the quality of their investments in Africa, Middle East and Asia, by working with the investees management teams to improve their systems, processes and products.

interesting,I'm not taking the p!ss.
  • Like 1

Took the £871 donated by people at Dad's funeral in to LOROS today :)

Fantastic contribution Stu ,and a well deserved cause.

My mum was asked if she would do a collection in Sainsburys for Marie Curie( again fantastic care) for an hour,they were short so my mum said she would do a couple of hours.She got a phonecall on Friday from them saying how on earth do you do it,usually they take about £80 in that time and my mum took a few quid off £200.Secret wear the silly daffodil hat.

I know football and Leicester are our passions but the things many on here have had to endure re family deathes,illnesses and problems,I go onto that main forum and read people ready to kill/ abuse each other re difference of opinions on a manager,then I read your dads family and friends raised nearly a grand.My faith is restored.

• Like 2

I'm worried I will loose my job (even though I hate it) if I have any more time off :(

Even more reason to go back to your doctor and explain the situation. Good luck. 

There was a group of about six of us (only one in any Leicester gear mind). Got in an argument with some Villa clots who claimed we were making 90% of the noise in the pub, which spoiled the European tour of lager I was doing.

I only had one in there, then went to a fuller's pub which was good and on to brewdog which was fantastic.