Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just had an assessment for a job I want, please one time let me get this. Gonna pick me brother up later and go to Norfolk for a few days, wonder what the tinder will throw at me there.

Nothing you can never get a reception on your phone.Where abouts are you going in Norfolk?Go a bit myself,although I wont be able to stalk you this week!

Good luck with the job opportunity mate.

Nothing you can never get a reception on your phone.Where abouts are you going in Norfolk?Go a bit myself,although I wont be able to stalk you this week!

Good luck with the job opportunity mate.

Thanks mate, going to Holme next the sea, looking forward to going to the jolly sailors at Brancaster love it there.

• Like 1

Thanks mate, going to Holme next the sea, looking forward to going to the jolly sailors at Brancaster love it there.

Love that pub. Seemingly every time I'm there I bump into some city fans. There's a great brew-pub in Heacham if you fancy the drive.

Good luck with the job.

Love that pub. Seemingly every time I'm there I bump into some city fans. There's a great brew-pub in Heacham if you fancy the drive.

Good luck with the job.

Yeah it's a great place the food beer and atmosphere are all top class. What is the place in Heacham called? Will prob drive to beers of europe at some point too, rude not too.

Thanks.

Yeah it's a great place the food beer and atmosphere are all top class. What is the place in Heacham called? Will prob drive to beers of europe at some point too, rude not too.

Thanks.

Fox & Hounds. Great food, ale and still a 'local' atmosphere which is all part of the Norfolk fun. The Lord Nelson in Burnham Thorpe is great, too. They don't even have a bar, just tap the beer from barrels out the back. At least they used to.

Fox & Hounds. Great food, ale and still a 'local' atmosphere which is all part of the Norfolk fun. The Lord Nelson in Burnham Thorpe is great, too. They don't even have a bar, just tap the beer from barrels out the back. At least they used to.

Nice, will deffo have at a look at those two.

I've been asked to play dominoes for the Criteriion tonight. I was not planning to go out today. Playing at the Conny Club on Safforn Lane to make it worse.Should I go there wearing a Labour or UKIP rosette to piss them off?

Used to live up that way (Knighton Fields Road)  my stepdad was a member He's one of these that read the Mail and believed every word. not saying every Mail reader does but he was a little biased. Anyway I remember the club having a giant picture of Maggie T on the wall. I only went in for snooker and the ones that used it were OK. Hardly any politics spoken.

I've been asked to play dominoes for the Criteriion tonight. I was not planning to go out today. Playing at the Conny Club on Safforn Lane to make it worse.Should I go there wearing a Labour or UKIP rosette to piss them off?

Used to live up that way (Knighton Fields Road) my stepdad was a member He's one of these that read the Mail and believed every word. not saying every Mail reader does but he was a little biased. Anyway I remember the club having a giant picture of Maggie T on the wall. I only went in for snooker and the ones that used it were OK. Hardly any politics spoken.

I find your contempt for the conservatives quite immature

Used to live up that way (Knighton Fields Road)  my stepdad was a member He's one of these that read the Mail and believed every word. not saying every Mail reader does but he was a little biased. Anyway I remember the club having a giant picture of Maggie T on the wall. I only went in for snooker and the ones that used it were OK. Hardly any politics spoken.

I'm sure they'll be apoplectic with rage.

Used to live up that way (Knighton Fields Road) my stepdad was a member He's one of these that read the Mail and believed every word. not saying every Mail reader does but he was a little biased. Anyway I remember the club having a giant picture of Maggie T on the wall. I only went in for snooker and the ones that used it were OK. Hardly any politics spoken.

I'm sure they'll all buy you a pint if you promise to wear the red rosette 24-7 until May 7th.

Are these types of clubs still particulaly political in nature anymore, or are they just a club where people go regularly for cheaper beer, a game of snooker and to watch the football/darts?

The fact that there is a Conservative club on Saffron Lane should tell you just how conservative you have to be to be a member.

Its at   the top end near where the athletic stadium used to be. It is just a private members club, not particular political leaning as far as I knw. Like WMC hardly have anyone working go in. Went in last year when I played Dominoes for the Kings Head. OK for those not wanting to mix with the riff raff,  isn't that right Matt?,