Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

****ing knackered after playing footy for just under 3 hours with not even a 5min break, cramping up majorly now though :(

Found some Leicester fans in the Sports Bar & Grill in Marylebone, anyone from here?

I was in Cambridge today and wanted some mixed nuts or snacking and went by the pound shop.Now I think I eat fairly well but I have a soft spot for some shite from time to time eg the soggy pastry on a Fray Bentos pie,which I had for the first time in about 20 years the other week.Then I saw this today

Schoolboy error with the photo,and I'm not changing it.

Edited by cambridgefox

Bit late 'cos I've been on holiday. Wednesday evening we saw 2 Typhoon fighter jets fly low over the farmhouse we were renting in Cornwall...

Little did we know...

it's kinda scary really, we thought they were on some sort of training exercise

My mate's just phoned up, he went to Dubai for a couple of weeks because of work. He spent 2 days at Heathrow because there were blizzards in Instanbul, when he finally arrived there was that massive hotel fire now his works being interrupted by sandstorms and he can't even light a cig to relax....he isn't the happiest ATM.

Returned safely from "the Brat" at 2am this morning. Not much sleep over a three day weekend. Nice City, small, quiet, friendly Slovaks, no sign of lots of prostitution as warned about (that's not why we went!) very cheap and good quality beers on offer.

Relaxing at home today before back to work tomorrow.. Getting bits done. Now time for some Nutella on toast #ballin

Returned safely from "the Brat" at 2am this morning. Not much sleep over a three day weekend. Nice City, small, quiet, friendly Slovaks, no sign of lots of prostitution as warned about (that's not why we went!) very cheap and good quality beers on offer.

Relaxing at home today before back to work tomorrow.. Getting bits done. Now time for some Nutella on toast #ballin

I might be passing through there in the summer. Did you stay in a hotel?

Yes mate. Loft hotel bratislava. About 5-10 mins walk from the old town. Own micro brewery on site "Fabrika beer pub" very good restaurant on site as well. I think we paid £45 for two nights stay. Four star hotel and very modern. Would highly recommend it

Brilliant! Cheers.

Yeah probably, the cocktails there are tight.

wicked will probs go some time order loads of stuff when the bill comes just say yo i'm sound with unabomber one of the top posters on football forum foxestalk so i won't be paying for this thanks