Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Handed my final year project in today, consists of a website for a client, a load of evidence which spans 27 pages and a 4500 word report. Been working on it for months and the deadline is finally tonight. Just hope I can achieve a good mark... Beer and FM tonight I rekon!

Handed my final year project in today, consists of a website for a client, a load of evidence which spans 27 pages and a 4500 word report. Been working on it for months and the deadline is finally tonight. Just hope I can achieve a good mark... Beer and FM tonight I rekon!

The relief when handing those in. Such a huge weight off the shoulders.

BEER AND FM?! Go out and make an absolute quivering mess of yourself son, it's the only way deadlines are truly dealt with.

• Like 3

Bit late this but last Friday after 25 years at the same place of work i handed in my notice to start a new job in 2 weeks time.

Even though the new job is better conditions,on days and not shiftwork and closer to home it was one of the hardest things ive had to do.

Its amzing how institutionalised you get if you stay somewhere too long!!!

Bricking myself but equally looking forward to a nw challenge.

Bit late this but last Friday after 25 years at the same place of work i handed in my notice to start a new job in 2 weeks time.

Even though the new job is better conditions,on days and not shiftwork and closer to home it was one of the hardest things ive had to do.

Its amzing how institutionalised you get if you stay somewhere too long!!!

Bricking myself but equally looking forward to a nw challenge.

Done the same quite a few years back,best thing ever re work.Good luck Raj.