Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

One of our directors annoyed me & my boss the other day.

Was sat in a 1-2-1 with my manager in one of our meeting rooms, booked in from 11-12. It was 11:45 and he comes and knocks on the door asking us how long we're going to be because he has an interview and the interviewee has turned up early. At the time, we were actually only going to be another 5-10 mins max but how rude is that? Firstly, an interviewee is meant to come early to an interview and what gives him the right to kick us out of a scheduled meeting? 

And to make matters more bemusing, by the time we (myself & manager) got back to our desks, we see the director showing the interviewee a quick-stop tour of the office and not even using the office straight away lol lol

Edited by StanSP

Went to a comedy night last night. About 40 people had little 5 minute slots but the crowd heckled them off etc if they weren't good. A Jarvis Cocker lookalike won, but he was quite funny tbf.

Guest Kopfkino

Won a pub quiz earlier. I feel I'm getting old before my time,doing pub quizzes whilst enjoying different kinds of ales

Good luck.

Did you go to those pubs in Norfolk?

Nah I only went to the jolly sailors and this one that was near where we were staying, was only there for a few nights. Did go to Beers of Europe on the way back which was as mesmerising as I remembered. Entered the pub quiz at the sailors as it was happening when we were there, man those Norfolkions take that seriously, we came last - was still fun though.

And thanks.