Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Currently listening to someone who thinks Danny Drinkwater is shit and has never done anything for us.

Thinks Ulloa is shit, playing five at the back is a good idea and "loves" Schlupp. I want to hit him.

Edited by Finnegan

Currently listening to someone who thinks Danny Drinkwater is shit and has never done anything for us.

Thinks Ulloa is shit, playing five at the back is a good idea and "loves" Schlupp. I want to hit him.

I won't think you're a hipster anymore if you twat him, gown finners

He's about sixty, looks a bit frail and is with his old dear. I won't be hipster if I hit him I'll be a complete twat.

do something to/towards him though for being such an idiot.

Or treat idiocy with idiocy. Say something outrageous; that you think Carl Ikeme should be back in goal and see how much he agrees.

crikey here's me thinking of travelling down for a friendly game of togger and accidentally ending up in the middle of world war ****ing three 

:crylaugh: You've really no idea! >_<

Just got up and noticed from the window a police car and a black car going into my neighbours flat. Stretcher as well. I did not see anyone to ask what was wrong. They were inside the flat. I have not seen him for a few days although I do occasionally hear his door shutting. I fear the worst.

Just got up and noticed from the window a police car and a black car going into my neighbours flat. Stretcher as well. I did not see anyone to ask what was wrong. They were inside the flat. I have not seen him for a few days although I do occasionally hear his door shutting. I fear the worst.

Was it a black car or a black van? Could have been a private ambulance.