Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Somebody left a massive shit in cubicle 1 of the work toilets yesterday.

This thing was the girth of a coke can and about 8 inches long (yeah yeah just like my knob looool) and somebody had just left it there, lingering. I walked in to the cubicle and just cracked up; it was outrageous - it looked like nothing else I'd seen before - a good 75% bigger than any other single log I'd seen.

Obviously got some of the lads round to have a look and one tried to flush it twice and made no inroads whatsoever. Combined with the fact that the perpetrator must have given it a flush or two, you can only applaud its stubbornness.

Absolutely made my day.

'somebody' lol

https://youtu.be/yt5kXFKhbIQ

Edited by sphericalfox

I was on holiday in Egypt and I hadn't had a shit for something like 4 days so combined with copious amounts of dodgy food it resulted in a log that lasted until the final day, there was a time where I nearly had to chop it up with a knife and fork lol

goin out in sheffield after our game tonight should be fun.

two questions. where is best to buy cheap and cold and tasty alcohol between our ground and the station if in a slight rush (5.30 train)? and possibly a stupid one but will I be allowed to take a bag (gym sized bag) into our ground? if they search it that's cool all its got in it is shoes a jacket some toothpaste and some aftershave not gonna kill anyone just didn't want them to say no sorry pal no big bags in here for some pointless health an safety reason.

two questions. where is best to buy cheap and cold and tasty alcohol between our ground and the station if in a slight rush (5.30 train)? and possibly a stupid one but will I be allowed to take a bag (gym sized bag) into our ground? if they search it that's cool all its got in it is shoes a jacket some toothpaste and some aftershave not gonna kill anyone just didn't want them to say no sorry pal no big bags in here for some pointless health an safety reason.

Go to DQ 

There's a Tesco express on your left hand side of the train station when you come out, that's where we get our booze from.

There's a Tesco express on your left hand side of the train station when you come out, that's where we get our booze from.

yeah thought that would be easiest, wasn't sure if their crates would be chilled tho but just have to get on with it if not.

Don't know what it's like on a Saturday but they only bother opening half the place midweek now. Definitely better places to go

I'm out the loop mate

I will go wherever my pal in sheffield tells us to go. Is it fun in sheff? I went once before but can't remember it at all was real drunk lols

Sheffield is amazing some amazing bars. Go to the forum/the common room if you can they are good for a group of good looking lads.

I'm out the loop mate

Sheffield is amazing some amazing bars. Go to the forum/the common room if you can they are good for a group of good looking lads.

sounds ideal cos that's exactly what we are

You know when it's been one of those weeks where everyone has got at you. Everything you do has been wrong, and you just can't escape from putting your foot in it. This week has been like that.

Then city's result yesterday puts it all together into a nice compilation of shittest week for a while.

I really just want to say f this s. Argh!

Should probably go in the "grinds my gears" thread but it's slighlty topical.

Facebook can do one with all the "my mum is the best" posts and "thanks mum for being amazeballs"

Do something proper then don't post shit like that on facey b

• Like 2