Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Weird, started off with a 7am meeting in Freiberg where the global purchasing manager I was meeting asked me to apply for the vacant directors job (her boss) in the organisation and just got more strange afterwards

Lazy public sector workers in these nationalised industries....

Need to privatise Royal Mail and introduce the natural work ethic that comes with private sector competition!

:ph34r:

Postpeople working later than usual doesn't seem like a symptom of laziness to me.

It would be great to have more evening deliveries imo. Would save me driving to the sorting office to pick up missed deliveries every couple of weeks.

Quite weird finding out a former teacher at the school you went to is found guilty of sexual abuse from the 1970s :blink::mellow::mellow:

http://www.bedfordshire-news.co.uk/Ex-Bedford-Modern-School-teacher-banned/story-26180788-detail/story.html

My ICT teacher from Bosworth got sent down last year for grooming a 15 year old and he was only 24, himself.

Sex offenders, what are they like!

Off to Newcastle for the weekend, going to be messy

I went to the Newcastle away match and stayed in the travel lodge at the Quayside.

Underneath the travel lodge was a curry house called Aneesa's Curry and Buffet. Honestly if you like curries i would highly recommend it. Best indian buffet place ive been to. The chicken pieces were massive and quite spicy.

Day off and I got a phonecall from the chef at work to say an angry customer had found the Paedo-bear I stuck in with the kiddy colouring-in pages and was so angry that the higher-ups were desperately trying to find out who was responsible.   Made my day.  

Then it transpired he was just trying to prank me into thinking my job was in danger, having found it before opening time and removed it to decorate his kitchen.  Apparently he was unaware that if I'm going to get sacked I would love nothing more than for it to be because of an overbearing parent having a fit over a drawing their child doesn't even understand.  So now I feel kind of let down.

• Like 1

Just received a letter from Black Horse making me aware that the final payment on my car finance is coming next month. Its not like ive been counting down for the last 5 years. The car doesnt even exist anymore. Got it scrapped 2 and a half years ago due to major engine failure. So for the last 2 and a half years ive been paying £214 a month for a car that was scrapped. It really has been a massive burden on my shoulders. Mine and my families life will be so much easier with that extra money.April 16th cant come sooner. Gonna go out and get royally smashed off my face that day to celebrate.

Got an Email today saying that some Royalties from my book were going into my account. Mostly from sales to me but it's a start and it pays for the flawed copies i have which imay have to give away or reduce the price for a quick sale.