Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Not a fan of 501s or Levis in general. You can do better Ron

I know I know, but being original and sta prest swung it for me it's something to wear with nice pair of dessies and a polo for the summer, nice colour to them as well...not the blue...can't be doing with them, and you know I don't like jogging bottoms. ;)

I know I know, but being original and sta prest swung it for me it's something to wear with nice pair of dessies and a polo for the summer, nice colour to them as well...not the blue...can't be doing with them, and you know I don't like jogging bottoms. ;)

Grt yourself some APC denim. Far better fit and the quality is outstanding.

Grt yourself some APC denim. Far better fit and the quality is outstanding.

Well I have to plead ignorance as I haven't worn jeans for so long. It's an ode to the classic style which I like, it's something I won't be wearing a lot I'm not that keen on spending much money on them.

edit:  I've had a look do they only do dark/blue colour? 

Edited by purpleronnie

Had a cocktail which contained Guinness, Bacardi Oakheart, chocolate sauce and bits of bacon at Hard Rock Cafe in Manchester earlier. Was looking up at a suit once worn by Liam Gallagher on the wall and thinking "wonder if he's ever drunk anything with bacon in it?"

Edited by Voll Blau

got dentist appointment today. Was supposed to have a root canal but im getting toothache on other side of my mouth so will have to have that looked at and sorted before i have root canal treatment. Cant believe how expensive the dentist is.

Also got my sons MRI results back and it turns out a part of his brain is underdeveloped.  (the bridge which links the two sides together) This means his sides of his brain arent talking to each other hense why he struggling to do things. Early days yet but were hopeful that he will eventually get there it may just take longer than normal.

got dentist appointment today. Was supposed to have a root canal but im getting toothache on other side of my mouth so will have to have that looked at and sorted before i have root canal treatment. Cant believe how expensive the dentist is.

Also got my sons MRI results back and it turns out a part of his brain is underdeveloped. (the bridge which links the two sides together) This means his sides of his brain arent talking to each other hense why he struggling to do things. Early days yet but were hopeful that he will eventually get there it may just take longer than normal.

Fingers crossed mate

Also got my sons MRI results back and it turns out a part of his brain is underdeveloped.  (the bridge which links the two sides together) This means his sides of his brain arent talking to each other hense why he struggling to do things. Early days yet but were hopeful that he will eventually get there it may just take longer than normal.

Do the doctors say he'll get better?

Do the doctors say he'll get better?

The paediatrician that gave us the results was a private paediatrician that we paid to see. He just called us and gave us the main results and he believes that Ashtons brain may reconfigure itself so the sides of his brain will pick up the slack caused by the bridge. Once we hear from the NHS paediatrician (who says he wont get the result for 2 weeks) then we will sit down with him and take it from there.

Im confident he will eventually get there cause he is very aware and understands everything you say to him. He will just have to do the physical stuff the hard way with lots of physio.

• Like 1

The paediatrician that gave us the results was a private paediatrician that we paid to see. He just called us and gave us the main results and he believes that Ashtons brain may reconfigure itself so the sides of his brain will pick up the slack caused by the bridge. Once we hear from the NHS paediatrician (who says he wont get the result for 2 weeks) then we will sit down with him and take it from there.

Im confident he will eventually get there cause he is very aware and understands everything you say to him. He will just have to do the physical stuff the hard way with lots of physio.

I hope you're right. Best of luck.

• Like 1

He'll be fine I'm sure, good luck you and your boy.

• Like 1

thanks. Hes the happiest lil boy, eats all his food, sleeps all night and rarely cries. He always smiling so im sure he will get there. :thumbup:

All the best, he will eventually get there, like you said it will take longer but with the help, etc he will get there

• Like 1

Anyone ever had training by Mary Gober International? If so, your thoughts?

Had day 1 of 2 today of our training. Very professional, engaging and decent. Can see myself actually taking something away back in to work life with this.