Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Decent yeah, got my final year project marks back (we had to develop a website for a real life client and then write a long report to go with it) and managed to get good marks. Was nervous too tbh but done well. Off out tonight now, good times.

Edited by Fox92

Decent yeah, got my final year project marks back (we had to develop a website for a real life client and then write a long report to go with it) and managed to get good marks. Was nervous too tbh but done well. Off out tonight now, good times.

have the last laugh

• Like 1

in a similar incident, area manager (responsible for every shop in merseyside, pretty important geezer) nipped into our shop last night whilst i was kickin' back, shoes off, feet on the counter watching the chase on itv+1. was hard to pretend that was work related. 

getting a bonus tomorrow though, could be anything from about £50 to £500. excited but probably end up disappointed. got a job interview tomorrow too gonna be a big day. 

Great day! Managed to finally resolve a debt which totalled £35k

Celebrated with a beer and chinese! happy days!

Awesome, bet thats a weight off your shoulders. Next month is my final car payment which totalled 11k. Not quite 35k but still cant wait for it to be done and dusted. Defo celebrate with beer

Today has started off in a positive way, as I decided to unfollow StanSP on Twitter.

Posting a tweet every 30 seconds, considering nobody retweets or favourites those tweets is well and truly bizarre, and most of all bloody annoying.

Today has started off in a positive way, as I decided to unfollow StanSP on Twitter.

Posting a tweet every 30 seconds, considering nobody retweets or favourites those tweets is well and truly bizarre, and most of all bloody annoying.

I'm devastated. Find someone who gives a shit :)

Now it's finished you can go back to playing on Tinder with the rest of the clang.

Have a good day Sunil :)

Don't use Tinder anymore when I've got a girlfriend, thanks :).

You have a good day too. Don't let your day get dictated by who you do or don't follow on Twitter but I'm glad I helped you start your day off well.

Thought I had a gearbox problem with my Ninja (the model I have has a known gearbox fault) so I had anticipated having to fork out £500+ to get it sorted. Could only select gears 1 or 2… a mate helped me out and it turns out it was just the gear lever jamming from a bit of corrosion. Took 20 minutes to fix, was buzzing afterwards as it felt like I'd just won back £500 that I'd spent mentally

Don't use Tinder anymore when I've got a girlfriend, thanks :).

You have a good day too. Don't let your day get dictated by who you do or don't follow on Twitter but I'm glad I helped you start your day off well.

That's good to know.

I won't but unfollowing you just had to be done, calling me sad though because of it was a bit strange though, considering posting tweets every 30 seconds is also kind of sad.

Now after that little tiff, I need to wash my hair.

That's good to know.

I won't but unfollowing you just had to be done, calling me sad though because of it was a bit strange though, considering posting tweets every 30 seconds is also kind of sad.

Now after that little tiff, I need to wash my hair.

You're the one that got all worked up about it :).

Great day! Managed to finally resolve a debt which totalled £35k

Celebrated with a beer and chinese! happy days!

It most definately was a weight of the shoulders!

Just to add, my organisation was owed the £35k but were offered £12k by the organisation who owe it. Threatened court action and they have now agreed to pay the full lot - Its been going on for months as well so i'll be glad when the moneys in the account and i never have to deal with them again!!