Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Now after that little tiff, I need to wash my hair.

You're the one that got all worked up about it :).

etc, etc, bloody etc....

Come on, you boys, stop squabbling and frantically trying to look cool - and enjoy a little suitable music together:

"Too many tweets makes a twat" - David Cameron (only sensible thing he's ever said!) - applicable at both 3,000 and 58,000, btw

Have never noticed Stanley before, but had the impression that Kingfox was growing up nicely, after some good, considered posts on football; what's with the reversion?!

lol Honestly, what a pair of plonkers!

Edited by Alf Bentley

"Too many tweets makes a twat" - David Cameron (only sensible thing he's ever said!) - applicable at both 3,000 and 58,000, btw

Have never noticed Stanley before, but had the impression that Kingfox was growing up nicely, after some good, considered posts on football; what's with the reversion?!

lol Honestly, what a pair of plonkers!

I post sensibly when it comes to Football Alf, my opinions can still be let's say different but I'm not afraid to post what I think, people will agree and disagree.

When it comes to the general section I'm still a menace.

• Like 1

but I'm not afraid to post what I think, people will agree and disagree.

Likewise on Twitter for me so why does that bother you so much? So what if it's more frequently than usual? Why do you get so worked up about it?

I find it quite amusing that what I do in my life or how I choose to interact on social media gets your knickers in a twist so much. So I tweet a lot. And what?

I post sensibly when it comes to Football Alf, my opinions can still be let's say different but I'm not afraid to post what I think, people will agree and disagree.

When it comes to the general section I'm still a menace.

Isn't that the term the judge used to desribe you in that stalking case too?

You're such a strange unit, you really are.

Likewise on Twitter for me so why does that bother you so much? So what if it's more frequently than usual? Why do you get so worked up about it?

I find it quite amusing that what I do in my life or how I choose to interact on social media gets your knickers in a twist so much. So I tweet a lot. And what?

It probably annoyed other people as well tbf.

Tweeting that frequently though is beyond sad and fvckin annoying.

People call me strange, but at the end of the day tweeting every 30 seconds is strange as well.

What do you get from it when nobody interacts, it's kinda pointless no?

Isn't that the term the judge used to desribe you in that stalking case too?

You're such a strange unit, you really are.

What makes me strange, wouldn't you get pissed off if you saw your timeline filled with complete unnecessary shit?

It probably annoyed other people as well tbf.

Tweeting that frequently though is beyond sad and fvckin annoying.

People call me strange, but at the end of the day tweeting every 30 seconds is strange as well.

What do you get from it when nobody interacts, it's kinda pointless no?

What makes me strange, wouldn't you get pissed off if you saw your timeline filled with complete unnecessary shit?

If it did, and they unfollowed me, I'd care about as much as I did when you did so, too :).

So what if it's strange. What I find strange also is that you clearly cared enough to go back on my Twitter to see that I'd called you sad for making a point of it. 

And I'm putting it out there so people can interact (which they did). If they didn't, so what? again, I care very little if no-one responds to every tweet.

Edited by StanSP

And I'm putting it out there so people can interact (which they did). If they didn't, so what? again, I care very little if no-one responds to every tweet.

If you care very little about people not responding why do you post so frequently.

You gain nothing from it and it's unnecessary, it's absolutely pointless to tweet that much.

If you care very little about people not responding why do you post so frequently.

You gain nothing from it and it's unnecessary, it's absolutely pointless to tweet that much.

Because it gives the opportunity to interact?

Okay then, thanks Mr Twitter. 

But surely you know by now that hardly anyone ever does.

Go on your twitter analytics then you'll see what I mean.

lol no. If people don't interact, they don't interact. That's their choice. I can't force it. But sometimes they do. Which is fine for me. 

You done yet?

No I have a life. No-one's forcing you to look at Twitter and then broadcast how the highlight of your day was deleting someone from it on an internet football forum.

No I have a life. No-one's forcing you to look at Twitter and then broadcast how the highlight of your day was deleting someone from it on an internet football forum.

Highlight of my day, did I say that you utter waster?

How was your day thread, where you mention something about your day which I did.

That not allowed anymore no?

Edited by kingfox

lol no. If people don't interact, they don't interact. That's their choice. I can't force it. But sometimes they do. Which is fine for me. 

You done yet?

119 tweets in a day last Friday by yourself lol

Now I've finished ;)

Sometimes, kingfox, I think you bring it all on yourself. I've posted some stupid stuff over the years but you carry it on and on.

Nevermind mate.

At least you enjoy my contributions to the Hottest Celebs thread, that's the only thing keeping you from blocking me probably lol