Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Today has started off in a positive way, as I decided to add Kingfox to ignore. 

Posts on Foxestalk every 30 seconds, considering nobody reps his posts it's well and truly bizarre, and most of all bloody annoying. 

Oh and Patrick Bamford is shit 

• Like 3

That's what it all stemmed from. You're so bitter about the 'tinder posse' 

Grow up lol.

You need to grow up as well my friend, learn to control social media.

Kingfox moaning about something "Nobody wants to see." Is the most ironic thing I've seen on this forum.

Stan blew it out if proportion by getting arsey, he replied I reply that's how it works, if you idiots didn't respond then I would of shut up by now.

You need to grow up as well my friend, learn to control social media.

Stan blew it out if proportion by getting arsey, he replied I reply that's how it works, if you idiots didn't respond then I would of shut up by now.

I don't need to learn to control social media. I don't want to control that. I'll carry on doing what I want on it. 

You made it an issue lol

On a completely unrelated note, I have a head cold. I thought that I had got through winter with a pretty good run and now my brain feels like cotton wool. I would have liked a productive day at work, but got a miserable sniff-every-five-minutes day. I do hate colds. 

I also appreciate that this post is only marginally better than the last 2 pages but me talking about my cold IS better. 

On a completely unrelated note, I have a head cold. I thought that I had got through winter with a pretty good run and now my brain feels like cotton wool. I would have liked a productive day at work, but got a miserable sniff-every-five-minutes day. I do hate colds. 

I also appreciate that this post is only marginally better than the last 2 pages but me talking about my cold IS better. 

it is better. I've wondered what a 'head cold' is and how it differs to a normal cold. There's a lady at work who gets head colds quite regularly. 

I don't need to learn to control social media. I don't want to control that. I'll carry on doing what I want on it. 

You made it an issue lol

I pointed it out then others unnecessarily got involved.

If people didn't respond then I would of happily zipped it by now.