Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Wife is away on a hen do this weekend so tonight I'm going the cedars with the LADS in evington for a king Henry viii steak. 24oz I think? Anyone been?

Then back to sileby for some dark horse

Saturday will consist of digging footings for a mates conservatory (he's 26! Midlife crisis or what!)

Sunday possibly a lengthy bike ride

The cedars is fantastic! I normally go for the mighty man mixed grill, check out the barmaid, brunette goes by the name Gemma, stunning!

The cedars is fantastic! I normally go for the mighty man mixed grill, check out the barmaid, brunette goes by the name Gemma, stunning!

The Cedars is run by the same people as Ragley Boat Stop in Derby, same menu but the food seems much better cooked at Ragley. The Mighty Man is brilliant, I've also managed the 32oz t-bone on a couple of occasions, but it hurt. Wouldn't consider the 48oz dino steak, though a mate somehow managed it. He's not even fat

On the way to where I park after work, an old woman in her 80's tripped over a curb crossing the road and landed flat on her face. Her face was a mess. Had to keep her calm and pressure on her forehead that just split like an old plastic bag until the ambulance arrived.

Had to drive like a nutter to pick up the kids after school on time. Fairly certain my good deed would have been rubbed out should I have had a car accident.

The Cedars is run by the same people as Ragley Boat Stop in Derby, same menu but the food seems much better cooked at Ragley. The Mighty Man is brilliant, I've also managed the 32oz t-bone on a couple of occasions, but it hurt. Wouldn't consider the 48oz dino steak, though a mate somehow managed it. He's not even fat

Cedars must be completely terrible and unedible then! :crylaugh:

Edited by DB11

Good day yesterday.

On the cusp of releasing my first project, I was initially assigned it as a normal dev but I pretty much took over tech lead as the tech lead originally was not great. I pretty much did all of the work and people know that. 

• Like 1

Cedars was very good. King Henry VIII 24oz went down well. Meat was very tender, had it done medium rare and it was perfect imo.

Few dark horse' in the steaming Billy's last night. Up at 7am to dig footings which was actually really enjoyable.

However the wife being on a hen do hasn't ended well. She is 28 weeks pregnant and was violently sick this morning. Baby kicking her a lot which is good but it got her worried, she had a panic attack and ive had to go and fetch her. She isn't in a bad way and ive spoke to the hospital and it's nothing to worry about. Better safe than sorry I always say.

Gonna get in a deep bath now cos I am caked in mud still