Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yeah, it could tip her over the sexy edge, falling from the lusty precipice and send her tumbling freefall in to the valley of the eternal orgasm.

I suppose.

You can do that just by smiling?

Wow.

My grandad's been diagnosed with cancer, in 3 places.

To make matters worse this news has come on my dad's birthday.

And my cousin's boyfriend works for Honda F1 in Brackley. So is about to become redundant.

Horrific day all round. :(

Sorry to hear that pal.

And my cousin's boyfriend works for Honda F1 in Brackley. So is about to become redundant.

:(

I hope your granddad's cancer can be treated. If you ever need anyone to talk to, feel free to pm. :) Even if you think it's silly. Which I can assure you, it won't be.

Terrible news, sorry to hear that mate.

Reminds me of when my Mum got her brain tumor diagnosed on my sister's birthday.

Hopefully your Granddad can battle through it.

Sorry to hear that pal.
:(

I hope your granddad's cancer can be treated. If you ever need anyone to talk to, feel free to pm. :) Even if you think it's silly. Which I can assure you, it won't be.

Terrible news, sorry to hear that mate.

Reminds me of when my Mum got her brain tumor diagnosed on my sister's birthday.

Hopefully your Granddad can battle through it.

Thanks guys. Means a lot. ;)

What's suprised me is how positive about it my grandad is, in fact more positive than anyone else in our family. Really proud of him...my grandad :)...is definately a battler. If I was in his situation I'd just completely fall to pieces.

Very sorry to hear that.

I hope your Grandad and your family get through this tough time.

Edited by Corky

What's suprised me is how positive about it my grandad is, in fact more positive than anyone else in our family. Really proud of him...my grandad :)...is definately a battler. If I was in his situation I'd just completely fall to pieces.

It's good he is being positive. Sir Fynwy's dad was, right until the end. This might not sound nice, as your granddad could be alright, but having a positive mental attitude is the best way, and it means you can try and make the most of what time is left.

I'll be glad to leave this country tomorrow, even if it is only for about 30 hours.

NSLL - sorry to hear that. Illness in a family is one of the harshest things to deal with, I've seen that first hand throughout this year. All the best.

My old man, and he is old now, has had three heart attacks over the last two months. Real Simpsons style: what didn't kill him left him weak as a kitten.

But he's always been boots.

He had the triple bypass yesterday and is sitting up chatting to the nurses.

Shit happens, and when it does people with quality rise to the challenge. Sounds like your Granddad is one of them and that means you'd probably act the same in his position Nusull.

Match his vigor measure for measure - give him even more shit to fight for.

All the best to your family. :thumbup:

:)

My old man, and he is old now, has had three heart attacks over the last two months. Real Simpsons style: what didn't kill him left him weak as a kitten.

But he's always been boots.

He had the triple bypass yesterday and is sitting up chatting to the nurses.

Shit happens, and when it does people with quality rise to the challenge. Sounds like your Granddad is one of them and that means you'd probably act the same in his position Nusull.

Match his vigor measure for measure - give him even more shit to fight for.

All the best to your family. :thumbup:

:)

You say some pretty inspirational stuff sometimes Daggers.

Not all the time obviously. A lot of it is rubbish. But still, this is my attempt at a compliment.

If it's any comfort a 70-year-old lady came to my stall today and explained that she was on her way to hospital for her six-monthly check-up. She'd had a mastectomy three years ago.

The bi-annual check-up always made her nervous, she said, but so far the news was all good and she never worried at all apart from those check up days.

She explained how she'd kept up her hobbies and both she and the family around her had remained positive and lived every day for itself and the joy it could give.

Don't get me wrong. We've lost three close relatives to cancer these last 12 months. But cancer doesn't always win and sometimes treatments are successful, people do rally, the grey days can turn brighter and eventually there may be sunshine.

My wife also survived major brain surgery for tumour removal. Two years on she's beside me on the market, working hard as ever. She's bright as a spotlight and counts her blessings.

There are no guarantees, I know, but I am 100% convinced that avoiding becoming defeatist is important not just for your grandad but for everyone around him.

It's a major challenge and needs to be treated as such but fingers crossed eh, and my sincere best wishes.

You say some pretty inspirational stuff sometimes Daggers.

Yes he does. :)

There are no guarantees, I know, but I am 100% convinced that avoiding becoming defeatist is important not just for your grandad but for everyone around him.

It's a major challenge and needs to be treated as such but fingers crossed eh, and my sincere best wishes.

Thanks Thracian, and I agree with this. I'm really glad he's got this strong positive mentality as he's the one that needs it most...but after getting over the original shock and sadness of the news, I think the whole family will develop it as well and really be there for him.