Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Debating whether or not to take further exams in order to qualify as a solicitor/legal exec. LPC course is so expensive, and the legal exec one is around £3000 for a law graduate. Never really looked into career development loans, but the thought of any bank loan on the back of a degree sucks.

Debating whether or not to take further exams in order to qualify as a solicitor/legal exec. LPC course is so expensive, and the legal exec one is around £3000 for a law graduate. Never really looked into career development loans, but the thought of any bank loan on the back of a degree sucks.

Definitely worth it. Check out some of the peer-to-peer lenders, they might have education loans.

• Like 1

Forgetting you are not always on FT

Some women emailed me through Ebay regarding some playmobil I was selling for my lad.

Her Question.Can I pick it up?

My answer( you've guessed ) yes,it's not that heavy but will need two arms.send

I'm awaiting her reply.

Just passed driving test first time. Very late considering I'm 21, but what a relief that is.

well done RT. Edited by cambridgefox
  • Like 1

Some women emailed me through Ebay regarding some playmobil I was selling for my lad.

I'm awaiting her reply.

well done RT.

Cheers Cambridge!

Well done Ronnie :D. I'll ask the standard question - how many minors?

I'm awaiting her reply.

lol

just had to chase some bird across town there like some fvcking sex pest cause she dropped her purse and didn't even realise. Also sat next to someone on the bus who looked exactly like mark off peep show what a day i'm having

Asked my Girlfriend's dad for his blessing for me to ask her to marry me today. Felt like proper Godfather shit lol. He was delighted for some reason, now just the small matter of picking the ring and being able to afford it.

Has anyone ever bought one on finance? Not sure my credit rating will be good enough

just had to chase some bird across town there like some fvcking sex pest cause she dropped her purse and didn't even realise. Also sat next to someone on the bus who looked exactly like mark off peep show what a day i'm having

bet you looked like a mugger lol Edited by foxfanazer
  • Like 2

Did you sit on his hand?

• Like 1

Asked my Girlfriend's dad for his blessing for me to ask her to marry me today. Felt like proper Godfather shit lol. He was delighted for some reason, now just the small matter of picking the ring and being able to afford it.

Congratulations! How long you 2 been together?

Has anyone ever bought one on finance? Not sure my credit rating will be good enough

bet you looked like a mugger lol

What kind of mugger runs back to the person to give her her purse lollol

Congratulations! How long you 2 been together?

What kind of mugger runs back to the person to give her her purse lol lol

Cheers. Just over 2 years, we are expecting our first child so just kinda feels right and she's a good girl. Now I've asked her dad I can't really change my mind lol

Just imagining him running through town with a purse and some bloke chasing him lol

If it's the same one I'm thinking of, can't imagine too many look like him lol, he's a regular at away games, I always see him and think, I can't be the only who thinks he's a fvcking dead ringer for mark lol

If it's the same one I'm thinking of, can't imagine too many look like him lol, he's a regular at away games, I always see him and think, I can't be the only who thinks he's a fvcking dead ringer for mark lol

this was in nottingham so i'm not sure if the same guy. he had a scottish accent.

this was in nottingham so i'm not sure if the same guy. he had a scottish accent.

We'll ignore the fact I had a brain fart and got Mark and Jez mixed up :crylaugh:

Anyways the lad I see at awayers is spot on lookalike for Jez.

Does he try and banter about Darren Anderton being a figure of ridicule due to repeated injuries to seem more blokeish?

bet you looked like a mugger lol

Well done mate.

As for the ring, don't skint yourself. there are enough expenses in married life, you can get a ring for a few hundred, no need to go mad.