Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I've lost everything

You may have lost £350, the love of your life, your virginity, your dignity and your trousers, but I hope you have not lost your sense of humour and proportion.  :ph34r:

Gave her £350 or else

Jesus! That's expensive! Is that the going rate these days? No wonder drugs and prostitution are now a feature British GDP data.  :whistle:

Never mind, some things are just not meant to be. About 30 years ago, my misconduct offended the woman whom I then saw as the love of my life. She dumped me by leaving a phone message with my mother!  :o  

During that misguided night on the razzle, I first saw the band who became my all-time favourites. The former "love of my life" is now a choir mistress and teacher at a private religious school. It all works out for the best in the end!  :thumbup:

Presumably if it's definitely over you should just tell your ex and ruin the family relationship...

Not that I'm vindictive or anything.

That did cross my mind, but I'm hoping in a few months she comes to her senses and realises what she had

You may have lost £350, the love of your life, your virginity, your dignity and your trousers, but I hope you have not lost your sense of humour and proportion. :ph34r:

Jesus! That's expensive! Is that the going rate these days? No wonder drugs and prostitution are now a feature British GDP data. :whistle:

Never mind, some things are just not meant to be. About 30 years ago, my misconduct offended the woman whom I then saw as the love of my life. She dumped me by leaving a phone message with my mother! :o

During that misguided night on the razzle, I first saw the band who became my all-time favourites. The former "love of my life" is now a choir mistress and teacher at a private religious school. It all works out for the best in the end! :thumbup:

I hope your right mate I really do

Could've bought a GTA V PS4 bundle from Tesco with that £350

I'm an xbox one guy

That did cross my mind, but I'm hoping in a few months she comes to her senses and realises what she had

Anyone who ever watched any Soap Opera knows that eventually the truth comes out. If you do get back together the sister is going to blackmail the hell out of you!

I'm an xbox one guy

Walk away mate, there is no way that paying her stepsister £350 to be quiet won't destroy your relationship in the long run.

Anyone who ever watched any Soap Opera knows that eventually the truth comes out. If you do get back together the sister is going to blackmail the hell out of you!

Exactly. You have nothing else to lose. Come clean, be apologetic and tell her how much of a mistake it was, how she isn't a patch on her. Then wait. If it happens it happens, but if it doesn't then you're only in the same position as you are now.

Who was better Tincy the sister or the ex?

To be fair we all pay for it in someway or another. I bought my girlfriend a holiday to Vegas for a week and that was £900 so really your £550 better off than me.

The ex, the step sister was a Virgin (before you ask she is 18)

One way of looking at it I suppose!

Just gotta learn from it Tince. I cheated on my ex who I thought was the love of my life but In time I got over her and now I'm with an amazing girl and we are starting a family. Sometimes you've just got to hold your hands up and accept you've made a mistake

Just gotta learn from it Tince. I cheated on my ex who I thought was the love of my life but In time I got over her and now I'm with an amazing girl and we are starting a family. Sometimes you've just got to hold your hands up and accept you've made a mistake

She didn't get rid of me for cheating, I was meant to meet her in town 3 weeks sat back, but instead I went on the lash all day, so she's saying i chose alcohol over her which in effect I did

She didn't get rid of me for cheating, I was meant to meet her in town 3 weeks sat back, but instead I went on the lash all day, so she's saying i chose alcohol over her which in effect I did

And you're prepared to lose a house because of that?!

Do you have kids with her? Have you bought your house? If so is the mortgage a joint one?

The ex, the step sister was a Virgin (before you ask she is 18)

You realise that April Fools finishes at Midday, don't you?

In all seriousness that's pretty harsh. I'm of no doubt you made a million other mistakes, but I'd be confident that, ignoring everything else, that mistake could be recoverable.

4th time I've done it to her though, house was rented, and no kids

Do you not think that if you were that in love and if you really thought she was the one then you would have bucked your ideas up after the 1st time?

However, weren't you signed off work for stress, I can excuse you for that to be fair.Perhaps the whole situation was affecting you both.Hopefully time will make your ex see that too. Anyway I hope it gets sorted in time. Keep calm and make sure you don't go down that path again.Good luck bud.

However, weren't you signed off work for stress, I can excuse you for that to be fair.Perhaps the whole situation was affecting you both.Hopefully time will make your ex see that too. Anyway I hope it gets sorted in time. Keep calm and make sure you don't go down that path again.Good luck bud.

Yeah I've been suffering from depression, think that's why I was turning to going on the lash, instead of talking about my problems, I've also been doing drugs (coke) I'm a mess, no wonder she ****ed off

Edited by Tincy

Tincy recap:

1) posts on ft asking if it's OK to go out alone, does so, and ends up smashing a grandma (I think it was a grandma)

2) reports having been out again and fingered some chick's back passage in the toilet of some sticky carpet club (again might not be fully accurate, but something like that)

3) complains of depression

4) bangs step sister

5) pays step sister to keep quiet

6) gets dumped for something unrelated

7) feels hard done by?

I can't get my head around number 7 tbh tincewind. This seems very much like a bed of your own making.