Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Tincy recap:

1) posts on ft asking if it's OK to go out alone, does so, and ends up smashing a grandma (I think it was a grandma)

2) reports having been out again and fingered some chick's back passage in the toilet of some sticky carpet club (again might not be fully accurate, but something like that)

3) complains of depression

4) bangs step sister

5) pays step sister to keep quiet

6) gets dumped for something unrelated

7) feels hard done by?

I can't get my head around number 7 tbh tincewind. This seems very much like a bed of your own imagination.

Fvck it. I'm calling Loveday.

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 1

Guest MattP

Tincy recap:

1) posts on ft asking if it's OK to go out alone, does so, and ends up smashing a grandma (I think it was a grandma)

2) reports having been out again and fingered some chick's back passage in the toilet of some sticky carpet club (again might not be fully accurate, but something like that)

4) bangs step sister

7) feels hard done by?

I can't get my head around number 7 tbh tincewind. This seems very much like a bed of your own making.

Is Tincewind Rincewind but with a bit of clunge thrown in? Edited by MattP

Tincy recap:

4) bangs step sister

7) feels hard done by?

I can't get my head around number 7 tbh tincewind. This seems very much like a bed of your own making.

R6Fyx9D.gif

I understand that but he's been making out he's living a dream lately being a TopLAD and its all come crashing down. As I said, I do feel for him but it was always going to end badly really.

How's my day? I think I am suffering from exhaustion personally

My niece was accepted into BOA Academy in birmingham today (she's 14).  So proud, there were only 25 places and they only take 2 or 3 from outside the Birmingham area.  :)  :)  :)

She was in tears, so was my sis, I had to stop myself  from joining them. :D

When she starts in September she's got to catch the train at 7.20 a.m, only seemed like yesterday I went to see her after she was born, time flies. 

• Like 2

My niece was accepted into BOA Academy in birmingham today (she's 14).  So proud, there were only 25 places and they only take 2 or 3 from outside the Birmingham area.  :)  :)  :)

She was in tears, so was my sis, I had to stop myself  from joining them. :D

When she starts in September she's got to catch the train at 7.20 a.m, only seemed like yesterday I went to see her after she was born, time flies.

what is BOA? Not snake charming school I assume.

Got a formal complaint put in against me at work from a tenant dating back to early March - apparently I showed threatening behaviour.

My line manager receives the complaints straight from our complaints departments, told me to read it (it was on her screen) and she couldn't stop cracking up. She said I was the least threatening person she knows lol.

what is BOA? Not snake charming school I assume.

Birmingham Ormiston Academy is a regional academy for digital, creative and performing arts located in the centre of Birmingham, West Midlands, England

No idea if I'm right it's the first thing Google returned though

• Like 1

Guest ttfn

Got a formal complaint put in against me at work from a tenant dating back to early March - apparently I showed threatening behaviour.

My line manager receives the complaints straight from our complaints departments, told me to read it (it was on her screen) and she couldn't stop cracking up. She said I was the least threatening person she knows lol.

I heard you are the second hardest man in Bedford after former British heavyweight champion Matt Skelton.

This is 80% true from an unreliable source.

Insert stan toasting pic.