Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

nah ya see cos what it is is when i open the messages bit of my phone i find all the messages, it just doesn't tell me about them until i actively seek them out myself

Mine did that for a while, have you tried turning it off and on again? Genuine suggestion, it worked for me.

Mine did that for a while, have you tried turning it off and on again? Genuine suggestion, it worked for me.

yeah a few times. at first it just deleted all my messages and said nobody had ever spoke to me, then crashed. turned it off and on again all the texts reappeared happy days, but since then (the weekend) no texts i've received have popped up unless i go messages -> conversation with someone -> open it, then there are new texts. 

kinda annoying but not the end of the world. just means it takes me like an hour to reply to things i'd usually text straight back.

Missus was probably on the town with step sister spending the winnings. strange thing is I overheard a couple of women laughing and joking at how they conned some bloke out of some cash.

You've got a missus and she was out spending your poker winnings?

Sounds like you're in a rough place at the moment Tince. You'll get passed it though.

Probably should lay off any drink and drugs until you're in a better frame of mind. Not easily done but it's a viscous cycle otherwise.

As part of being signed off, do they provide any treatment or therapy? Might be worthwhile asking your Dr what support is available.

Guest Kopfkino

Got broken into earlier just after Mum went to work. From the way they legged it when they came into my room, I'd say they weren't expecting me to be there lol