Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Great weekend away in Great Yarmouth with the kids. Lots of arcades, went to the zoo, swimming. Also found out some friends we met in Egypt in 2012 were there aswel so we met up for a drink with them which was a nice surprise.

The journey there took almost 5 hours cause of traffic but got home yesterday in 2 hours 45 mins which was nice. Didnt rain either the whole weekend so all in all a nice little break.

Great weekend away in Great Yarmouth with the kids. Lots of arcades, went to the zoo, swimming. Also found out some friends we met in Egypt in 2012 were there aswel so we met up for a drink with them which was a nice surprise.

The journey there took almost 5 hours cause of traffic but got home yesterday in 2 hours 45 mins which was nice. Didnt rain either the whole weekend so all in all a nice little break.

Was it nice? lol

Life is shit.

Get on a plane to somewhere interesting.

Actually edit that.  Recognise that your actions have ****ed up your life a bit, but that in fact things could be a lot worse.  Some people **** up and go to jail, others kill people by accident and have to live with it for the rest of their lives.  So essentially things actually are in your control to move on and make better.  I'm sure you feel like shit right now mate, but we have all been there, and all got through it and moved on. 

Edited by Jon the Hat

Get on a plane to somewhere interesting.

Actually edit that. Recognise that your actions have ****ed up your life a bit, but that in fact things could be a lot worse. Some people **** up and go to jail, others kill people by accident and have to live with it for the rest of their lives. So essentially things actually are in your control to move on and make better. I'm sure you feel like shit right now mate, but we have all been there, and all got through it and moved on.

I can't just stop loving her though, she's all I think about, I'm not sleeping and I'm a mess, I've had silly thoughts as well

I can't just stop loving her though, she's all I think about, I'm not sleeping and I'm a mess, I've had silly thoughts as well

Don't do anything silly. Whatever the problem is it can be overcome, ring the samaritans like John said, talk to someone.

We've all been there fella. It won't make you feel any better at the moment I know, but trust me and everyone else, that in time the hurt goes away and you just move on with your life. If you are feeling that low then share it with your family or friends so they know you're not in a good place.

Tincy, are you Leicester/Leicestershire based?

Call your GP. If they are unavailable, use their out of hours service, and ask to be referred to the Crisis Resolution Service. They will come out to your home, or if that's not appropriate, another venue of your choice. They are mental health professionals, and will understand what you are going through, without judging you. Please do this, and above all, resist the temptation to self-medicate with alcohol. You are not alone: if you need help, it's there.

http://www.leicspart.nhs.uk/_OurServices-CrisisResolutionHomeTreatmentforAdultMentalHealthService.aspx

Edited by Buce
  • Like 2

Most folks have been through what your going through Tincy,in a year you'll be thinking what you were thinking about!!!

Have a chat with someone and just take it easy,life is mega shit sometimes but you'll be OK in the end

What are you doing, FITBB?

Pastry chef at quorn country hotel, doing desserts and afternoon tea and shizzle. pretty decent!! Plus i explained that i have all of my tickets for the football already paid for, for the rest of the season, so hes giving me this saturday and next saturday off and working work around football, legend!!!!!!

Pastry chef at quorn country hotel, doing desserts and afternoon tea and shizzle. pretty decent!! Plus i explained that i have all of my tickets for the football already paid for, for the rest of the season, so hes giving me this saturday and next saturday off and working work around football, legend!!!!!!

Congrats, sounds good.

Just got back from seeing my dermatologist.

She gave me a clean bill of health so that was good. However I couldn't help thinking that being totally naked in front of a young woman should be more fun than this.

Norfolk all weekend loads of walking,including beer stops and having a good time with the family.Thought of Una on Sunday( no Homo)With his love of hot Chillies.A local guy at a food market at Kelling Heath had a company called"Norfolk Heatwave"shit the bed some were too much for me and I only had very small amounts.Cant be arsed to post a link but he sells them online.