Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Yes he does. :)

Thanks Thracian, and I agree with this. I'm really glad he's got this strong positive mentality as he's the one that needs it most...but after getting over the original shock and sadness of the news, I think the whole family will develop it as well and really be there for him.

At these sort of times mate the ones who directly are affected seem the most positive.

I wish him the best of luck :thumbup:

It's been an extraordinary day and it's amazing how far-reaching an chance outing can be.

I've been at a boot sale this morning. It was an okay day but totally unremarkable until half an hour from the end when a Chinese-looking family arrived at my stall.

Turns out they had set out from London to pick up their son from University but the lad hadn't finished packing when they arrived so they decided on a drive out.

They saw signs for CJ's Car Boot at Stoneleigh and, to recount their explanation one of them said, "What is this boot sale?"

They'd never been to one and, when they arrived they quickly made a number of booter's day with their generous purchasing.

Once at my stall it took minutes for me to realise that one of the ladies involved knew exactly what she was looking at. Within minutes she had selected six of my best pieces to take home.

Turned out the lady was a high-ranking Malaysian government official and she was so taken with boot sales that she now intends to introduce them to her country as a means of raising money for charity.

It's been an extraordinary day and it's amazing how far-reaching an chance outing can be.

I've been at a boot sale this morning. It was an okay day but totally unremarkable until half an hour from the end when a Chinese-looking family arrived at my stall.

Turns out they had set out from London to pick up their son from University but the lad hadn't finished packing when they arrived so they decided on a drive out.

They saw signs for CJ's Car Boot at Stoneleigh and, to recount their explanation one of them said, "What is this boot sale?"

They'd never been to one and, when they arrived they quickly made a number of booter's day with their generous purchasing.

Once at my stall it took minutes for me to realise that one of the ladies involved knew exactly what she was looking at. Within minutes she had selected six of my best pieces to take home.

Turned out the lady was a high-ranking Malaysian government official and she was so taken with boot sales that she now intends to introduce them to her country as a means of raising money for charity.

That's a bizarre story.

This is part of what I love about foxestalk!

Our gym has those power plate machines now, so had a go this morning (still not well enough to run). Supposed to build up muscle turn, increase your metabolism and get rid of cellulite (before anyone has a pop, thin women get cellulite too).

My teeth are still hurting now!! lol

Brilliant day yesterday

Watch city win 3-0 - had tenner on fryatt 1st goal - jumped on the train to notts - few beverages - watched Ocean Colour Scene at rock city , quality gig

Today not so good

Hammered 5-1 this morning :(

Did just have my 2nd driving lesson with Carl Muggleton which went fairly well . He is really nice bloke , had decent chat about the footy

Edited by Sparky

Did just have my 2nd driving lesson with Carl Muggleton which went fairly well .

These monthly season ticket benefits are getting better!

Pretty crap day - woke up, watched friends, studied, watched the championship, studied, played FIFA, studied, watched Home Alone, then get bored of studying so gave up :thumbup: