Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

you gotta hand a notice or not? 

my plan of action is;

ring big area boss man (who is sound with me and knows me, not just some random suit with a title) and tell him i plan to hand in notice officially in writing etc. he then respects me for not just posting him a letter and bailing, we have a nice chat and he wishes me well. i also find out how long he wants me to work for until i can start my new job full time. 

then go into work tomorrow @ 2pm, tell shop manager i will be off on whatever date the big boss man says. then when shop deputy manager comes in to start his shift and take over from shop manager tell him the same, then as all three of us are there there is a powerful embrace and maybe a tear shed by all three. 

then tell new work i'm good to go on whatever date. 

then tell customers over the course of the next week or so that i am officially a punter again not one of the bad guys and we all laugh at my joke. 

my plan of action is;

ring big area boss man (who is sound with me and knows me, not just some random suit with a title) and tell him i plan to hand in notice officially in writing etc. he then respects me for not just posting him a letter and bailing, we have a nice chat and he wishes me well. i also find out how long he wants me to work for until i can start my new job full time. 

then go into work tomorrow @ 2pm, tell shop manager i will be off on whatever date the big boss man says. then when shop deputy manager comes in to start his shift and take over from shop manager tell him the same, then as all three of us are there there is a powerful embrace and maybe a tear shed by all three. 

then tell new work i'm good to go on whatever date. 

then tell customers over the course of the next week or so that i am officially a punter again not one of the bad guys and we all laugh at my joke. 

then what?

gotta officially tell my boss and work pals that i'm leaving through the course of tomorrow gonna be heavy that.

Last time I handed in my notice I did it on the first morning of the national sales meeting, my manager asked me to keep it quiet until he came back to me with a better offer so I went and told everyone I had left, they were a bunch of idiots who tried paying me well below the average salary for my role Edited by Sir Fynwy

Crap.

My father has just been rushed to hospital with respiritary difficulties; he's 92 next week, with a history of heart problems. The missus is at work and I'm at home with my twelve year old, so I can't even get in to see him till tomorrow. :(

Crap.

My father has just been rushed to hospital with respiritary difficulties; he's 92 next week, with a history of heart problems. The missus is at work and I'm at home with my twelve year old, so I can't even get in to see him till tomorrow. :(

Hope everything will be OK Buce.

Crap.

Sorry to hear chief, I hope everything works out okay

Crap.

Hope all works out well, Buce. 

Been getting everything ready and shirt ironed all ready to start my new job tomorrow. Really looking forward to it and very excited :fc::D

What's the job :)? Congratulations and good luck!

Boss just called me and I was pissed off until he mentioned I'm getting a 12.5% bonus instead of 9% awesome.

Nice!

Decent bike ride this morning

Bit of DIY early afternoon then had bro in law round with his wife and my nephew where they announced they're buying a brand new house round the corner from me. 5 mins walk.

Had a wicked burger in brioche bun for me tea. With sweet potato wedges. Nice. Hashtag nice

Edited by SystonFox

So theres some girl with big boobs, an alright body but a paper bag face who wants to shag me and wants to be with me? Now I only want a shag but she wants a relationship, wtf do I do about this?

So theres some girl with big boobs, an alright body but a paper bag face who wants to shag me and wants to be with me? Now I only want a shag but she wants a relationship, wtf do I do about this?

wake up from your dream fella
  • Like 4

Pics or get the **** out

Crap.

Sorry to hear that!