Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Be interesting to see how much stick finno gets for telling someone who is suicidally depressed to just "man up" lol what a post, so much insensitivity

To be fair it's genuinely sound advice.  If the guy has enough conviction to get a hotel to bang some random chick even though he's with "the love of his life", then you'd think he can get himself to the GP or some other form of support.  It's a bit galling seeing someone continuously complain about their condition but by all apparent appearances be making no effort to address it.  Apologies if that's an unfair assessment.

That leads me on nicely to another moan, Ken, thanks.

Terrible, corny quotes turned into jpegs just to make sure they're ****ing eye catching enough that everyone reads the drivel.

Better yet, put a completely unrelated picture of a minion, a fifties empowered woman or a cute animal next to it for added desperate attention seeking.

• Like 2

Terrible, corny quotes turned into jpegs just to make sure they're ****ing eye catching enough that everyone reads the drivel.

Better yet, put a completely unrelated picture of a minion, a fifties empowered woman or a cute animal next to it for added desperate attention seeking.

lol lol lol

Who let you out of the what grinds my gears thread?! 

• Like 1

So you don't need your strength giving mates who also stab you in the back but you do have comfort in necrophilia with your dead grandmas rotting corpse of 250 years.

Nice.

I'm off to see my mates now.

............... There aren't enough facepalm sarcastic memes on the internet, I swear I've ****ing used them all on this board.

I'd start taking photos of my expression every time I read stupid on here if selfies didn't grind my gears.

Edited by Finnegan

IM SO STRONG AND INDEPENDENT BUT ALSO MY FRIENDS GIVE ME STRENGTH SO DOES MY AMAZING BOYFRIEND BUT **** MY EVIL EX AND MY BACKSTABBING MATES I DONT NEED THEM BECAUSE ILL ALWAYS HAVE MY GREAT GRAN EVEN THOUGH SHE DIED WHEN I WAS 3 LOVE YOU NANNAN YOU'D BE 250 TODAY XXXX MY LITTLE GIRL IS MY EVERYTHING

<picture of a minion eating a flower because **** you why not>

lol

KEEP CALM

AND

CARRY ON

POSTING

ON

FOXESTALK

IM SO STRONG AND INDEPENDENT BUT ALSO MY FRIENDS GIVE ME STRENGTH SO DOES MY AMAZING BOYFRIEND BUT **** MY EVIL EX AND MY BACKSTABBING MATES I DONT NEED THEM BECAUSE ILL ALWAYS HAVE MY GREAT GRAN EVEN THOUGH SHE DIED WHEN I WAS 3 LOVE YOU NANNAN YOU'D BE 250 TODAY XXXX MY LITTLE GIRL IS MY EVERYTHING

<picture of a minion eating a flower because **** you why not>

*Insert Shitty picture of Marliyn Monroe *

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.” 

• Like 1

I like the new nostalgic feature.

"Six years ago today I was sat on the same work toilet unleashing my bowels having eaten the same fiery burrito. Can't believe how time flies."

Or the ****ing photos.

L OL HERE IS A PHOTO OF ME IN A FUNNY HAT FROM THIS TIME LAST YEAR THAT WASN'T AMUSING THEN BUT PLEASE LIKE ME

I think we can all agree the best day on Facebook is always St. George's day, where all of the ****ing mouthbreathers seem to post at once.

I'll see you and raise you Remembrance Sunday. SHARE THIS PHOTO OF A POPPY OR U OBVS DONT; CARE ABOUT NE1 EVA!!!1