Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Today me and my girlfriend of a year this Friday have decided to go on a break. I think it's needed, but it's unwanted. However we would almost certainly break up, or kill each other if we don't do it now. It feels strange, I feel free, but I'm not single, strange. I don't want to be single, but I haven't had a minute with my friends since I've been with her, due to only being at home on weekends and for the odd week. So every second has been me and her. I should also say, she's absolutely beautiful (not my rose figured glasses, trust me). Im 24 and she's 19, so the age differenc has so far just proved to be a bit much, mentality wise. Hopefully the break will be for the best, or we may just get used to being without each other. Either way I hope the feeling is mutual and avoids any heartache!

Only for you Una, only for you! I pretty much only read what you, Scouse and MTWG post on here! Is that weird.... I don't even care!

Just so you know, I'm not the notorious LeedsFox92 on a new account.

Although, I all I saw was my entry into the Tinder thread as I thought it was all over, I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, and it was bright!

Today me and my girlfriend of a year this Friday have decided to go on a break. I think it's needed, but it's unwanted. However we would almost certainly break up, or kill each other if we don't do it now. It feels strange, I feel free, but I'm not single, strange. I don't want to be single, but I haven't had a minute with my friends since I've been with her, due to only being at home on weekends and for the odd week. So every second has been me and her. I should also say, she's absolutely beautiful (not my rose figured glasses, trust me). Im 24 and she's 19, so the age differenc has so far just proved to be a bit much, mentality wise. Hopefully the break will be for the best, or we may just get used to being without each other. Either way I hope the feeling is mutual and avoids any heartache!

Hope it all works out for you both. :fc: 

Can I post my bird up on here? Reaaaaally?

No, you really can't. :glare: 

Thank you, I hope so too!

I know, I wouldn't do that, ever! I might be from Leeds, but we're not all as stupid as the stereotype suggests.

tbf tinder thread regulars are well used to not getting any pics from Leeds. must be something in the water there ;p

Have you set any boundaries like even though you say your together are you allowed to do anything with other girls?

Yeah, we're both just treating it as if we're still together, which I suppose we are. We're just not seeing each other for a little while.

Edited by Leeds Fox

Was thinking of downloading Fling earlier. Surely it's like 95% shaft shots though?

90% offers of shaft shots! Get a few 14 year old girls, and I had one 22 year old from Norwich! It's the most pointless app you could ever download, unless you strike gold! Which is unlikely but it can happen. Then when you do you need to make conversation worth replying to, because the whole population of the app wants sexchat and to swap nudes!

Pretty tame compared to some of my more vitriolic outbursts over the years. I'm a far more mellow soul these days.

Today is lovely, I've got a lovely cup of ceylon's finest here and I'm going home to a lovely bottle of Germany's finest later.