Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Gonna get on stage and kick a freestyle?

It was tonight but never performed. There was a play on so the available slots were reduced. The guest artists were good.One was from Texas and she did some good stuff about how crazy Texans are. I will book a slot for next Month 20th May.It is also the first  day of a beer festival where they will be handing out tasters. The landlord is a member of the poker groupI play in at the Kings so may get some free samples

Last unread thread so bedtime at 1.55am.Yawn

Edited by Rincewind

Stone Ruination, Weihenstephan's Hefe, and Boon Oude Kriek are all world class.

Indeed. Some really good choice there.

Any idea how often are the guests likely to change? I don't fancy going in for a few weeks as I imagined it'll be ****ing heaving by virtue of being new and hip as ****.

Indeed. Some really good choice there.

Any idea how often are the guests likely to change? I don't fancy going in for a few weeks as I imagined it'll be ****ing heaving by virtue of being new and hip as ****.

I would say that weihenstephan will stay and others will change monthly with a few changing more regularly.

Finally sat down at 10pm.Busy day,I like it.

PS where is the "Town you live thread" starting reading it earlier and found it interesting and now can't seem to find it.Shame some had put a lot of time and thought into that.or am I being stupid.

I can't see it either. Found reading Merging Cultures very interesting especially.

I can only think someone/people started going off topic.

Finally sat down at 10pm.Busy day,I like it.

PS where is the "Town you live thread" starting reading it earlier and found it interesting and now can't seem to find it.Shame some had put a lot of time and thought into that.or am I being stupid.

There was some malware on the thread. I'll put it back once it's sorted.

Just got back from the boozer. first I won £15 on the football card then £50 on the scratch card. Shame the missus ain't awake, tonights my lucky night.

• Like 1

Had a dragons den thing at University.

Was grilled for about 20 minutes (which felt like 20 hours) about basically how shit our idea was, to only then come 1st and win a cool 50 quid each :thumbup:

I'll offer you the full amount for 80% of ththe business

Guest MattP

went in today. the one hidden at the bottom is 15%.Ihad the one 5th down.Doubt Iwillgo in much at those prices despite it being decent beers.

We all have to pay a little bit more Ken if we want the staff to be paid a living wage which this firm proudly puts on the screen they do.

You can't pay people £8 an hour paying Primark prices. 

If beer has to go up for a fairer society to help the low paid, we should all just suck it up, we're all in it together.

Edited by MattP