Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

No more than usual. Just feel more tired.Late night and up earlier.

They did have a couple of 5.5% ales at the Kings Head though. I try to stay on the lower strengths. Today they put the wrong clips on two and I had the stronger one first. It was the worst of the two new ones they had on. Had an extra one seeing as City had won.

Listened to the phone in after. There was a bloke calling from a yacht with 5 decks and reckoned that some actress calle Anne Hatherway(not heard of her)  was on board. How true that was I dont know. Another was asked how thrilled he was at the win and he replied I am only here for the day I'm a West Ham fan. He did say he enjoyed the day and it was a good atmosphere at the King Power so credit to him.

Edited by Rincewind

On my phone on train home. The bloke was hammered by 10pm so we left 45mins later, his wedding is tomorrow too

I call defo bullshit.

Nobody gets married on Sunday's. Sunday's are for Sunday league footy. Sunday roasts and Sunday morning cycling when there is no Sunday league footy