Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Mate, the meat got in me good.

Feeling tired now from all of the bicycling and the cooking and the eating and the drinking

I had a bbq, just me and the kids. Probably an expensive way of cooking tea for 3 but who gives a shit, it's all about that charred meat.

Played 90 minutes today on grass at the Uni grounds in Oadby. Went back to my 1970 days and played in midfield box to box.

The Royal Oak Great Glen occasional team. We won 2-1 against a half decent team, but I am in spoonies Oadby now cramping up for England. The pain is worth it although I missed a couple of chances to score. Also we had a free kick right on the edge of he box. I claimed rank and took the kick. Got it over the wall and under the bar but the blooming keeper saved it!!

Re match in August, hopefully I will have recovered!

• Like 1

Played 90 minutes today on grass at the Uni grounds in Oadby. Went back to my 1970 days and played in midfield box to box.

The Royal Oak Great Glen occasional team. We won 2-1 against a half decent team, but I am in spoonies Oadby now cramping up for England. The pain is worth it although I missed a couple of chances to score. Also we had a free kick right on the edge of he box. I claimed rank and took the kick. Got it over the wall and under the bar but the blooming keeper saved it!!

Re match in August, hopefully I will have recovered!

Fair play Boyjones,I reckon August is a month too soon.

Root Canal later today. Tbh im looking forward to it as the tooth has been giving me no end of grief for the last 6 weeks. Not bothered about a bit of pain the benefits will be much better.

I had something similar when I was 16 - had quite an unlucky infection in an area very deep.  No pain at all with all the injections so wouldn't worry about it - as you say if it's causing anything like the pain I was in it's all about the end result!  Toothache in any form really makes you appreciate how great "normal" feels.

I had something similar when I was 16 - had quite an unlucky infection in an area very deep.  No pain at all with all the injections so wouldn't worry about it - as you say if it's causing anything like the pain I was in it's all about the end result!  Toothache in any form really makes you appreciate how great "normal" feels.

Too right. For years ive neglected on going to the dentist regularly and now deeply regret it. I was in agony with the pain and been on antibiotics. My gum has swelled up and everything. Ive had the injection before so i was fairly sure i wont feel much pain anyway.

I strongly recommend to anyone reading this who doesnt go to the dentist regularly that even if your in no pain now get yourself back into your dentist and have regular appointments. i now have a bunch of fillings that need replacing for white fillings and a tooth extracted aswel as this root canal and its going to cost an absolute fortune. Keep on top of your teeth i sure wish i did.

i aint even in happy hour yet! im getting annoyed!

todays bad things:

1.got QPR tickets sorted for me and the mrs (mrs first game ever.) asked for 2 tickets next to each other. didn't check and it turns out one is in J1 and one is in J3! contacted the ticket office to see if they can help but looks like i will be selling at least one of them on! if i sell them on or somehow (by some miracle) get a refund i will get newcastle tickets for us both and one for my daughter too for her first game. funds aint the greatest with us so any game is a bonus. would have loved QPR home but will take anything.  you may be seeing a topic in the ticket thread very soon! my own fault so cant moan. £123 quid after memberships too! so if anyone ever needs a reference let me know! haha

2. for some reason i am absolutely shattered today. had a long weekend with my daughter (she visits every other weekend so we cram a load in) and sleep has eluded me! could easily have rolled back over this morning. 

3. work today is so slow its unbearable! im trying to keep myself busy but i honestly think the clock is running backwards. 

good news today.

1.my cousins' wife had their baby today so congrats to them! got the usual text you get when that happens saying how much it weighed. i honestly dont know why we do it but we always ask it! 

2. new simpsons and family guy tonight for me so happy for obvious reasons there. 

3. I should be going to see the avengers at some point this week/weekend. gives me something to look forward to eh!?

aaand relax. 

Seriously fùcked off today, I'm getting proper stressed at work, which really isn't like me and at home it's non stop at the minute, with the wedding looming and our business is also getting busy. Looking forward to a long weekend this coming, it really could not have come at a better time.