Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

First time I've tried it ;)

It won't work, Lamb.

The reason Des. is currently getting his willy wet is because he kept messaging girls and eventually something stuck for him. The Tinder thread taught us that he was most effective when he was just himself. No gimmicks. No strategies. Just Des.

The same would happen for you. I'm sure you're a decent bloke really but your lifestyle isn't attractive enough for girls to want to 'come and get you'. 

You're a man, make something happen for yourself.

Root Canal later today. Tbh im looking forward to it as the tooth has been giving me no end of grief for the last 6 weeks. Not bothered about a bit of pain the benefits will be much better.

I had about the fourth stage of mine this morning, and apart from a crown being done, that's about it.

The tooth in question has hurt for about 15 years, so if this works I'll be over the ruddy moon, I can tell you.

Could have done without the weird rubber shield thing.  Felt like I was wearing Felt like I imagine wearing a gimp mask would be like.

He said he was a dentist, anyway 

I had the root canal done and i was in and out in 20 mins. The injection is an absolute winner. No pain at all and since the injection wore off no pain at all. Going back for a crown next month. So glad im back at the dentist and starting to get my teeth sorted properly.

I had the root canal done and i was in and out in 20 mins. The injection is an absolute winner. No pain at all and since the injection wore off no pain at all. Going back for a crown next month. So glad im back at the dentist and starting to get my teeth sorted properly.

composite filling ?

composite filling ?

is that the white fillings? I will be having some old fillings replaced by the white fillings also so a very expensive time for me topped off with my car breaking down this morning. Just had it towed to a garage so im waiting for a phone call to see whats the problem. I think it may be the fuel pump.