Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Been to Hull again this morning. Went over the humber bridge this time, got well excited!

Brewdog this afternoon with the lads. Keen

Not very exciting but my dad in his early days used to be a structural Engineer and used to design bridges,we had many exciting days taking detours so he could show us bridges he designed.Luckily as he moved up the ranks he no longer designed.We could have had many more thrilling days but alas ,these were cut short.

Edited by cambridgefox

Kids nowadays are a disgrace.

Just witnessed a guy get pushed off his bike, then get pushed & kicked by a bunch of kids who were probably only about 14.

What a bunch of chavvy little shits, disgusting :mad:

Why didn't you stop them?

• Like 1

Kids nowadays are a disgrace.

Just witnessed a guy get pushed off his bike, then get pushed & kicked by a bunch of kids who were probably only about 14.

What a bunch of chavvy little shits, disgusting :mad:

It's not a new thing Kingfox, infact the figures (i understand they don't show the whole picture) show things were worse in the 80's when I was growing up peaking in the mid 90's (current violent crime figures are down almost half since the|).  Still a horrible thing to witness though.

Went out in Leicester last night:

The clientele in the queen of bradgate was genuinely frightening. 

Brewdog is amazing.

Also had a kebab in the place opposite the QOB I think it's called kebas pizza and chips? I asked for all the sauces but the guy put loads of mayo on it, some guy walked in and ordered a battered sausage while we were eating lol he just walked out with it.

Edited by Unabomber

I'll be glad when I get my new laptop. The one I am using is so slow. It has windows 7 as well. Thought that was supposed to be good. Although it isn't really meant for the heavy use sights just browsing and emails. No good for games. Now I am late. Wanted to go out at lunch time. Need to get my dinner in. And maybe have a pint.

Sorting through a load of stuff in my bedroom this morning and found a sweatshirt wit Moosehead on it. It's a bit old and tattered though. Ready for the bin. I really need to dump a load of stuff. Have too many old work shirts and trousers where they are worn out or the zipper or something has broken.

Went out in Leicester last night:

The clientele in the queen of bradgate was genuinely frightening.

Brewdog is amazing.

Also had a kebab in the place opposite the QOB I think it's called kebas pizza and chips? I asked for all the sauces but the guy put loads of mayo on it, some guy walked in and ordered a battered sausage while we were eating lol he just walked out with it.

LAS VEGAS FISH BAR?! Ending your date in style laaaaa

Queen of Bradgate were reyt after reopening last year, incredibly beautiful staff and a nice atmosphere, seems to have dipped right off though, full of the chavs from Red Hot next door that support Man United, listen to Calvin Harris and use the A-Ok and flames emojis excessivley

Edited by Miquel The Work Geordie

had a kebab at a place called kebab pizza and chips lol. does what it says on the tin.

officially did my last shift as a bookie today. weird leaving. and start full time work in an office like an adult tomorrow. so this is my first sunday night feeling. kinda scared. now own an extensive collection of ties and shirt and tie combos though, which is tidy.

had a kebab at a place called kebab pizza and chips lol. does what it says on the tin.

officially did my last shift as a bookie today. weird leaving. and start full time work in an office like an adult tomorrow. so this is my first sunday night feeling. kinda scared. now own an extensive collection of ties and shirt and tie combos though, which is tidy.

what's the new job?