Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Facecloth being a usual twat again.

Was walking the dog, already one or two people there, so decided to stay out of it.

So what you are saying is that you witnessed bullying. Cos that's what it was, but actually decided to not intervene, to say anything at all but to 'watch from a distance'

What a hero you really are KF.....

So what you are saying is that you witnessed bullying. Cos that's what it was, but actually decided to not intervene, to say anything at all but to 'watch from a distance'

What a hero you really are KF.....

Also he said he watched the whole thing unfold, from the guy getting pushed off his bike, to the beating, but he reckons there were already people there helping. Doesn't seem to add up. He watched the whole thing happen but still wasn't first on the scene.

That's wank. Holiday insurance?

Yeah gonna ring them this morning.

The whole things a shit. Wife is pregnant but she didnt have chickenpox as a kid so she's had to go hospital this morning to get blood tests done etc make sure she's immune.

Bloody knightmare.

I'm not sure I would because I would end up on my back within 30 seconds. I am not the most of physical person. I would make things worse.

If I had seen something similar during my security guard days I would have used my radio or phone to call for back up. We were told never to barge in alone. One - it is safer and you do not know what weapons they may be carrying and two - legal purpose, if the culprits are injured and put in a claim against you there will be reliable witnesses to back up your story.

Guest Col city fan

Easy to be a hero from behind your computer right? I realise it's King Fox so everyone has to call him a twat but do people always intervene when they see physical or emotional bullying?

I do.

Always have

Especially to animals as it happens.

It's my opinion that anyone directly involved in dog fighting, for instance, should be given life imprisonment. Or worse.

Guest Col city fan

Sorry what? I thought a guy got pushed off a bike by a gang of kids? When did dogs come in to it?

Bullying of any description.

And doing nothing about it.

I detest it, and especially where animals are concerned.

Why are you confused at this?

Easy to be a hero from behind your computer right? I realise it's King Fox so everyone has to call him a twat but do people always intervene when they see physical or emotional bullying?

In London I once saw a beast of a man shouting and pushing a woman around. He was clearly drunk and would have attacked anyone who in intervened. I felt like such a wuss pretending I hadn't seen anything. I did call the Police though. But they probably would have taken forever to get there. I always wonder what happened in the end.

I've only called the police once ever. There was a woman screaming horrendously in the street somewhere but had no idea where it was (big block of terrace streets.) Was going for ages.

Turns out she was outside her ex boyfriends house going nuts at him and had started slashing her wrists.

Got carted off in an ambulance and went back a few nights later and did it again.

I've called 101 a few times when I'm out in my patch for work and some stuff has started to kick off between partners (few times verbal abuse but I knew one of them had history of physical violence so that was probably the worst). Luckily it came to nothing.

Never had to call 999 in my life.