Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I have decided that job sharing is not the future. I have spent most of the day doing stuff that should have been done last week. I will spend tomorrow writing up notes which will not be read. What makes it worse is I put in links. I love my links, and I love my spreadsheets, but they remain ignored. :(

*violin plays in the background*

Woke up this morning after wild late night, saw snow all over the place outside. Went back to bed and called in sick. Since then I've the done square root of **** all the whole day - apart from smoking a joint or two.

Forgot to add this to here yesterday.

Weekend from hell. Really bad doo.

Starting Thursday night.

Went out for a few beers, ended up still drinking at 6 am in some hotel with some questionable characters.

Didn't go work, obviously.

Felt like death, couldn't get the Ockto Stacker out of my head so I took the fooker on. The crowd were lovin it in Burger King, had a little team surrounding the booth I was sat in. They soon scarpered when I heaved my ring.

Had to go and have a lie down after that piece of show business. Didn't wake up until well in to the evening, was late for a Birthday Shin-dig. Turned up looking like a bag of smashed twats, so got straight on the wine.

Was an absolute menace, not sure whether it was all the genetically modified shit in those burgers. Had to go home very sharpish after upsetting some families. I suppose bowling a few scotch eggs down the room was never going to bring a happy ending.

Saturday, woke up and felt refreshed. Relieved that i'd managed to get away without serious upset from the previous 2 days misdemeanours. Almost congratulated myself, probably too much because what was to come was pretty disgraceful.

I went to the football, standard. Fryatt on the monies again. I then decided to celebrate. Had a few after the game, came back from Leics, went to another party, a house warming this time. 2 bottles of Rose, a bowl of Vodka (I couldn't find any glasses so used the washing up bowl). I then went in to town, which is where 'the incident' happened. For some reason, recently, when drunk, I have decided it's a good idea to whip some or all of my kit off. I'm desperately trying to break the habit, just need one pissed up night where I don't do it and i'm sure i'll have broken the cycle.

Anyway, I didn't break the cycle on Saturday, far from it. Decided to try the 100 metres, with my trousers and business round my ankles. Got about 8 metres in to my stride when I hit the deck. Face cut up to fook, blood everywhere. The main problem however was that I knocked myself out so was passed out with my boiler out for a good minute or two. I'm very lucky not to have caused any damage to the lad himself, but as it was an extremely cold night I imagine it was all helmet so I got away with it.

So it's the end of the road for me with booze for a good while. I'm a prat.

Starting Thursday night.

Went out for a few beers, ended up still drinking at 6 am in some hotel with some questionable characters.

Felt like death, couldn't get the Ockto Stacker out of my head so I took the fooker on. The crowd were lovin it in Burger King, had a little team surrounding the booth I was sat in. They soon scarpered when I heaved my ring.

Had to go and have a lie down after that piece of show business. Didn't wake up until well in to the evening, was late for a Birthday Shin-dig. Turned up looking like a bag of smashed twats, so got straight on the wine.

Was an absolute menace, not sure whether it was all the genetically modified shit in those burgers. Had to go home very sharpish after upsetting some families. I suppose bowling a few scotch eggs down the room was never going to bring a happy ending.

Saturday, woke up and felt refreshed. Relieved that i'd managed to get away without serious upset from the previous 2 days misdemeanours. Almost congratulated myself, probably too much because what was to come was pretty disgraceful.

I went to the football, standard. Fryatt on the monies again. I then decided to celebrate. Had a few after the game, came back from Leics, went to another party, a house warming this time. 2 bottles of Rose, a bowl of Vodka (I couldn't find any glasses so used the washing up bowl). I then went in to town, which is where 'the incident' happened. For some reason, recently, when drunk, I have decided it's a good idea to whip some or all of my kit off. I'm desperately trying to break the habit, just need one pissed up night where I don't do it and i'm sure i'll have broken the cycle.

Anyway, I didn't break the cycle on Saturday, far from it. Decided to try the 100 metres, with my trousers and business round my ankles. Got about 8 metres in to my stride when I hit the deck. Face cut up to fook, blood everywhere. The main problem however was that I knocked myself out so was passed out with my boiler out for a good minute or two. I'm very lucky not to have caused any damage to the lad himself, but as it was an extremely cold night I imagine it was all helmet so I got away with it.

Legend.

Starting Thursday night.

That is absolutely sensational.

This thread will not get any better.

:appl:

I must say, Mr Flair, that is one hell of a story. I did really well not to laugh out loud, and disturb the office!

Sorry.

Today has been ok. There was a staff sale at work this morning, and it's amazing how people fight over the most amazing pieces of tat. Most of it is either stock that has never sold, or samples sent to the Buying team that never get used. I could understand the mad rush for the Armani Code testers (mens and womens). But the sample pack of Night Pants (for age 5 years plus)?

:dunno:

Starting Thursday night.

You're a hero Flair

Starting Thursday night.

:D :D :appl:

But adolescent nudity really must be censored! How old are you? :whistle::D

I still have man flu

Had to go to college today and felt like shit

Had to wait 20mins for the bus in the freezing cold which made me feel worse

Now I have to go and sit in a seat for 90mins watching a pile of shite play and losing