Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I'd happily live in any northern city like liverpool, manc, sheff, leeds, maybe even newcastle. but you spend more on a half pint in london than you do on a night out here. and it's too big. and the people are cvnts. and there's too many of them. and they're cvnts.

• Like 2

I'd happily live in any northern city like liverpool, manc, sheff, leeds, maybe even newcastle. but you spend more on a half pint in london than you do on a night out here. and it's too big. and the people are cvnts. and there's too many of them. and they're cvnts.

i don't think there's anyone in london that's not a ****. Truly horrible people.

In Amsterdam, took two days to get here. Flipping missed the connection in Nairobi due to bad weather. I head back on Friday.

Waste of time.

At least you're not due to fly to your old home in Baltimore. Sounds a bit wild there at the moment.

kingcarrs post reminds me of when I was doing security. I was on a site with another officer. He was doing a patrol and came back and  said he heard what he thought was gunshots coming from a neighbouring site. I radioed our control centre to tell them and they said stay inside and backup would be sent. Within 10 minutes a ARU arrived rushing in with rifles and full body army. It was a little scary.

The next night an officer on a nearby site visited and he demonstrated what could have been hear by throwing a couple of stones onto the steel roof. Still think it was probably right to be cautious.

Agree there Scouse, Northern England is easily the best place in the Country.

• Like 1

Agree there Scouse, Northern England is easily the best place in the Country.

people moan at me for always mentioning london but it's not a competition.

london's a great place in my experience of living here, the north is also great.

people can be biased

Edited by lavrentis