Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

I dunno I think I have a trapped nerve in my back and it hurts to breathe/stand up.

Not good. I suffer with my back too (long term thing) and it hurts tonight actually.

Vodka.....

I'll post again about tennish when we're both pissed?

lol

Not good. I suffer with my back too (long term thing) and it hurts tonight actually.

Vodka.....

I'll post again about tennish when we're both pissed?

lol

I'm not drinking tonight, I wish I was though.

I just hope that I am ok for tomorrow.

Guest Col city fan

Col having back problems doesn't surprise me. Apparently people with persistent back problems are less evolved and it's an issue from the curvature of our old chimpanzee posture.

lol

Cheeky sod...

Read one or two pages back- you will get it.

I am with Laventris on this, some people are just too eager to stereotype Londoners.

You've misunderstood me, mate; I wasn't having a dig. I was expressing mock surprise at Lav saying he lived in London: it's a standing joke on here that he never mentions it. :)

I dunno I think I have a trapped nerve in my back and it hurts to breathe/stand up.

oh mate I feel for you.My back a couple of months ago was hell,not much worse.Takes the wind out of you.My dislocated shoulder skiing a month back was easier and would take that everytime.Hope you feel better tmor mate.

You've misunderstood me, mate; I wasn't having a dig. I was expressing mock surprise at Lav saying he lived in London: it's a standing joke on here that he never mentions it. :)

Ah my bad. So can we start a running joke on here about my misunderstanding then? :P

oh mate I feel for you.My back a couple of months ago was hell,not much worse.Takes the wind out of you.My dislocated shoulder skiing a month back was easier and would take that everytime.Hope you feel better tmor mate.

Thanks it's not so bad now so I'm sure it'll be ok tomorrow.

Guest Col city fan

Do your stretches buddy. It really does help.

PM me if you want some more info on this.

:thumbup:

Do your stretches buddy. It really does help.

PM me if you want some more info on this.

:thumbup:

Think we might be experts on the stretches Col.The one that does it for me is when I lie on my back and put my foot on the other knee and then pull that knee towards me,really stretches the ass muscle,can feel the pain ease.

pm me for more info ;) l) ;0

KSIO U am si fucjed but been out wuht new work pals and paketts tonight and like so bevvied but we are leiecster we rule supreemer we'll never be materest by no forested bastered wqe keep the biue flag flying hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

pretty sure ive never mentioned where i live