Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Think we might be experts on the stretches Col.The one that does it for me is when I lie on my back and put my foot on the other knee and then pull that knee towards me,really stretches the ass muscle,can feel the pain ease.

Same here mate... One of the best ones that

Just  seen a tweet from Gary Lineker recommending a place  called Street in London. Ever  heard of it?

Also one  about Rio Ferdinand wife  who has died from cancer. Doesn't look very old.

You don't have to be old to suffer cancer

Obviously  good  day football wise.  In Kins Head for the game. Stopped after  for other results. A crowd of City fans  came in. Singing anti Forest  songs. Ie if I was a little birdie I'd fly over Nottingham and sh....  Also a group sat on my table. Good laugh.

Watched Manure lose which was the icing on the cake.

Obviously good day football wise. In Kins Head for the game. Stopped after for other results. A crowd of City fans came in. Singing anti Forest songs. Ie if I was a little birdie I'd fly over Nottingham and sh.... Also a group sat on my table. Good laugh.

Watched Manure lose which was the icing on the cake.

Could have done with United losing to keep WBA looking over their shoulder.

without losing surely? 50/50 shout I suppose but I think WBA may have been OK anyway well playing better than others.

Sorry meant without**

Yeah they probably would have been, just hope they don't go to Newcastle knowing they've got nothing to play for.

Having a great parking war with next door. For some reason he thinks he's got a God given right to park on the road between our two driveways. So every time I park there (outside my own house) he kicks off. Crazy man. This morning he parked across our drive blocking it because apparently I took his place so he saw no problem with blocking our's. Think he's lost the plot.

The best thing about it is that he has a driveway that is empty that he refuses to park on.

Having a great parking war with next door. For some reason he thinks he's got a God given right to park on the road between our two driveways. So every time I park there (outside my own house) he kicks off. Crazy man. This morning he parked across our drive blocking it because apparently I took his place so he saw no problem with blocking our's. Think he's lost the plot.

The best thing about it is that he has a driveway that is empty that he refuses to park on.

Just park on his driveway.

Just park on his driveway.

tempted to just park in his front room. 

basically he has 3 different places he could park his car. a) his drive b) the bottom of his drive & c) the space in between our two drives. i have one place i could park my car, and that is the space in between the two driveways. but he seems to think that is the only place he can park too. he went nuts this morning cos i'm parked there and he turned up and wanted to park there. i tried to explain that he could park in either place a) or b) like any sane person but he wasn't having it. 

Didn't you know that people own their own little piece of road if they decide they want to park there? :whistle:

If he's blocking your drive and a vehicle cannot get off the drive then the police will tow his car away for causing an obstruction. If, however, he is only blocking you getting onto your drive and nothing getting off then this isn't classed as obstruction.

Unless the bloke is a complete arse/headcase then the best course of action is to try and come to some sort of compromise, try and work out why the neighbour feels the way they do.

Best not to fall out with neighbours and police being involved because grown adults are behaving like 5 year olds is not good either.

Didn't you know that people own their own little piece of road if they decide they want to park there? :whistle:

If he's blocking your drive and a vehicle cannot get off the drive then the police will tow his car away for causing an obstruction. If, however, he is only blocking you getting onto your drive and nothing getting off then this isn't classed as obstruction.

he blocked my mum's car in my drive this morning after claiming that he had had enough of me taking his parking spot so he would start getting in the way of one of our's. he soon moved after my mum told him she'd quite happily just reverse out the drive straight into his car. she wouldn't but it did the trick. 

he's out atm so just casually sat in my front room waiting for him to come home and go mental cos i'm parked in "his" place :) 

Unless the bloke is a complete arse/headcase then the best course of action is to try and come to some sort of compromise, try and work out why the neighbour feels the way they do.

Best not to fall out with neighbours and police being involved because grown adults are behaving like 5 year olds is not good either.

yeah i assumed that, but i've asked him a number of times and he still can't seem to give me an answer as to what is wrong with parking on his drive or in front of his drive. like i said, he has three options and i have one, my only other option would be to drive round for ages trying to find a different place further down the road, round the corner or even on the next road, all cos he won't park on his drive. 

not gonna involve the police or anything lol, just gonna have to keep trying to explain to him that nobody is doing anything wrong and that my car is not going to just vanish so he can get his way!