Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

First ante natal class today as the Mrs ticks over onto 34 weeks preggo. It was in shelthorpe, loughborough. Didn't learn an awful lot if I am honest. The most useful thing I learnt was how to bath young laddo.

I'm well impatient. I want him here now!

He was off yesterday afternoon and also this morning, the pain is being dragged out.

I once told an MD that he could come and get his company car off my drive as a way to resign, I'm not very bothered about what previous employers think about me [emoji4]

• Like 1

First exam today. AS Psychology, went much better than I expected. 1 down 12 to go... lol

Keep going buddy, I'm currently sitting my 2nd year uni exams, getting up at 7:30am to revise before work, can't wait for them to be over

• Like 1

Just thought I would share a revision tip.  I usually create lists of questions and answers, go through questions and cross-reference them with answers but after a while I would start to memorise patterns and was able to recall answers purely on the pre-ceding answer especially if they are part of a same topic so I use a random number generator to mix up question numbers so I am forced to rely on my brain to retrieve answers.  The website is https://www.random.org/lists/

Hope this helps :)

• Like 1

Just back from blood donors, I did a platelets donation for the first time. Can't say it was a pleasant experience.

Top effort :thumbup:

My ex's dad sadly died of Leukaemia a year or so ago and one of the experimental treatments they tried was donating white blood cells from her sister/his daughter pre-chemo such that the dose of chemo could be even stronger.  To do this the daughter had her production of white blood cells stimulated in preparation for donating.  By all accounts the process was one of the most painful things you can imagine.

Top effort :thumbup:

My ex's dad sadly died of Leukaemia a year or so ago and one of the experimental treatments they tried was donating white blood cells from her sister/his daughter pre-chemo such that the dose of chemo could be even stronger.  To do this the daughter had her production of white blood cells stimulated in preparation for donating.  By all accounts the process was one of the most painful things you can imagine.

Not really painful, it just made me feel rough. I still feel a bit funny now.

Not really painful, it just made me feel rough. I still feel a bit funny now.

Does that mean your jokes will improve? :ph34r: 

Guy at work had some kinda fit, ambulance took and hour to get to us. The guy had vomited all over the bogs, four hours prior to this I got a call saying the cleaner couldn't come in as she was going to london to get her passport. Needless to say being the boss, I had to spend half an hour cleaning up the sick and sh@t......

Guy at work had some kinda fit, ambulance took and hour to get to us. The guy had vomited all over the bogs, four hours prior to this I got a call saying the cleaner couldn't come in as she was going to london to get her passport. Needless to say being the boss, I had to spend half an hour cleaning up the sick and sh@t......

But hopefully the guy was ok? :blink: 

• Like 1

Keep going buddy, I'm currently sitting my 2nd year uni exams, getting up at 7:30am to revise before work, can't wait for them to be over

Cheers pal, best of luck with yours.

3 exams done, 15 to go. I appreciate GCSEs aren't as hard as what many people on here are sitting but still. 

It doesn't matter how hard they are compared to what other people are doing mate. It's all about what you're doing at the moment. GCSE's will probably seem difficult now, but put in the effort and you'll get good grades, then next year you can look back and think how easy they were compared to what you'll be doing then. Well that's what I found anyway.

• Like 1

Are you looking for sympathies for having to clean up sick and shit? Cause im pretty sure everyones sympathies will be going to the poor guy who is clearly ill.

The guy comes to work and risks making entire work force I'll. Should have called in sick not come to work and been sick

What if he wasnt aware he was ill?? I thought you would have responded to your original post by saying you could have written it better. Now you're just being a cock

The guy comes to work and risks making entire work force I'll. Should have called in sick not come to work and been sick

If he had some kind of fit, there was almost certainly zero risk of him making anyone ill, as fits aren't infectious.

Also, people usually can't tell in advance when they're going to have a fit (maybe sometimes a few minutes beforehand).

Should I have to take zero risk for a work force of twenty plus? I have a duty of care to all at the work place not just the sick.

Money wasn't made for two hours, I have a bottom line to consider.

My thoughts are with the guy that was sick but also on the results of the work place

Harsh I know but also true