Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I still have man flu

Had to go to college today and felt like shit

Had to wait 20mins for the bus in the freezing cold which made me feel worse

Now I have to go and sit in a seat for 90mins watching a pile of shite play and losing

I had man flu 2 weeks ago - It was the worst ever. I was off work for 4 days, and I even missed our FA Cup game against the minnows.

For 4 consecutive days I was watching dross like Jeremy Kyle show.. Day time TV is ****ing rubbish.

It's bad when you can't beat Covscum at home. I feel for you.

It was only cos the ref that we didnt win. Missed the most blatentest handball ever, the cov player was laying on the ground literally hugging the ball. Then he failed to realise that if it comes off a Coventry players arse that its a corner to us, is there a new rule that says if it comes off an arse its a goal kick that know one told me about?

I had man flu 2 weeks ago - It was the worst ever. I was off work for 4 days, and I even missed our FA Cup game against the minnows.

For 4 consecutive days I was watching dross like Jeremy Kyle show.. Day time TV is ****ing rubbish.

Sort ye life owt mate!

Get a job! Stop only thinking about yourself and take into account the feelins of others! Get a job and support your kid and..

ajrrrrugfuhahihgifghuohgut

Sort ye life owt mate!

Get a job! Stop only thinking about yourself and take into account the feelins of others! Get a job and support your kid and..

ajrrrrugfuhahihgifghuohgut

And yadda, yadda, yadda... on he goes.

He's a knobhead - But those fools who air their dirty laundry on national television are an absolute embarrassment.

And yadda, yadda, yadda... on he goes.

He's a knobhead - But those fools who air their dirty laundry on national television are an absolute embarrassment.

Indeed. Start wanting to tear my eyes out of their sockets when they keep shouting and talking over eachother with their ****ing scummy voices and shit.

But for some reason it's kind of addictive.

And I'm waiting for This Morning to come on...:ph34r:

Forgot to add this to here yesterday.

Weekend from hell. Really bad doo.

Starting Thursday night.

Went out for a few beers, ended up still drinking at 6 am in some hotel with some questionable characters.

Didn't go work, obviously.

Felt like death, couldn't get the Ockto Stacker out of my head so I took the fooker on. The crowd were lovin it in Burger King, had a little team surrounding the booth I was sat in. They soon scarpered when I heaved my ring.

Had to go and have a lie down after that piece of show business. Didn't wake up until well in to the evening, was late for a Birthday Shin-dig. Turned up looking like a bag of smashed twats, so got straight on the wine.

Was an absolute menace, not sure whether it was all the genetically modified shit in those burgers. Had to go home very sharpish after upsetting some families. I suppose bowling a few scotch eggs down the room was never going to bring a happy ending.

Saturday, woke up and felt refreshed. Relieved that i'd managed to get away without serious upset from the previous 2 days misdemeanours. Almost congratulated myself, probably too much because what was to come was pretty disgraceful.

I went to the football, standard. Fryatt on the monies again. I then decided to celebrate. Had a few after the game, came back from Leics, went to another party, a house warming this time. 2 bottles of Rose, a bowl of Vodka (I couldn't find any glasses so used the washing up bowl). I then went in to town, which is where 'the incident' happened. For some reason, recently, when drunk, I have decided it's a good idea to whip some or all of my kit off. I'm desperately trying to break the habit, just need one pissed up night where I don't do it and i'm sure i'll have broken the cycle.

Anyway, I didn't break the cycle on Saturday, far from it. Decided to try the 100 metres, with my trousers and business round my ankles. Got about 8 metres in to my stride when I hit the deck. Face cut up to fook, blood everywhere. The main problem however was that I knocked myself out so was passed out with my boiler out for a good minute or two. I'm very lucky not to have caused any damage to the lad himself, but as it was an extremely cold night I imagine it was all helmet so I got away with it.

So it's the end of the road for me with booze for a good while. I'm a prat.

Brilliant :D

can i have some of your old shirts then ?

I'm going to be buried with my shirts.

Remember our agreement?

I'll fill in for you.

You're a darling.

You need cuppa Soup, A blanket, Vitamin C and lots of Foxestalk TLC, it's helped me through this period of sickness.

I have taken my vits this morning and am just drinking a cuppa soup. Where's my foxestalk TLC???

Absolutely crap!

I had a job interview in Swindon today, so I had to leave my daughter's school play a bit early. She pulled a sad face that I will never forget when I waved to her.

On the train, the recruitment agency called and said that the company I was going to see had had a board meeting about falling sales and the outlook for next year. It wasn't good. They have cancelled all recruitment activity for the forseeable future. Interview cancelled. Cnuts.