Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Sorry to hear that mate, sounds awful. What do you have to do when he's having one of his choking fits?

Well like the one just now, you have to get him out of his car seat or wherever he is as quick as you can and hold him with his head lower than his hips and pat his back quite hard. . The one just now he turned purple before we could even get to him and went all limp. We have to keep oxygen on hand. its absolutely horrifying and It totally freaks my wife out which is completely understandable. Me? Well I'm as cool as a cucumber both inside and out. At least that's what my wife thinks. Well you've got to be that way for your wife don't you?

Friday is the day we find out from the result of the most recent tests exactly what will be done. We' were told before the tests that there's a chance that there's nothing we can do and we'll have to wait for him to grow out of it which could take another 6-9 months. We are not entertaining that thought at all. We'll be on first name terms with all the paramedics I'm sure...

Well like the one just now, you have to get him out of his car seat or wherever he is as quick as you can and hold him with his head lower than his hips and pat his back quite hard. . The one just now he turned purple before we could even get to him and went all limp. We have to keep oxygen on hand. its absolutely horrifying and It totally freaks my wife out which is completely understandable. Me? Well I'm as cool as a cucumber both inside and out. At least that's what my wife thinks. Well you've got to be that way for your wife don't you?

Friday is the day we find out from the result of the most recent tests exactly what will be done. We' were told before the tests that there's a chance that there's nothing we can do and we'll have to wait for him to grow out of it which could take another 6-9 months. We are not entertaining that thought at all. We'll be on first name terms with all the paramedics I'm sure...

Ah mate. Sounds like you're well on top of it. Crossing my fingers you get the results you need.

Not long until our baby will be with us and the thought of anything like that terrifies me!

All the best for you and your boy

• Like 1

Just visited National Football Museum (first time I've been since it's been here in Manchester). Really good. Meal later then off out. Not sure how I feel being 23, getting old man...

Went to the Western last night. They had an open mic night. Read a couple of poems. Seemed to go down well.

.I was there, the poem about your love for White Dee was really touching, until the end where it got very 50 shade.

Go away. I'm 40 next week. ;)

Let me know how much t feels, I'm 40 soon

Go away.  I'm 40 next week. ;)

.I was there, the poem about your love for White Dee was really touching, until the end where it got very 50 shade.

Let me know how much t feels, I'm 40 soon

I'm 50 in July and feel every day of it atm. You young uns don't know you're born.

this is my 3 day birthday weekend leicester's staying up my mate's finished uni celebration starting tomorrow morning. 

then next weekend is my birthday weekend. 

then the weekend after we're going away for my birthday. 

awooooo

Just had an enail from a Leicester CAMRA member. A bloke who worked at the festival  mainly on the door has died suddenly of a heart attack (Clive) He was a big bloke and think he was a Tigers fan. Don't think he was that old either. No further details yet.

Earlier in the day when  I got up I emailed a  seller on Ebay to inquire after an item which I expected Th/Fr. She replied to say sorry but there had been  a sudden family death.

Made me feel a little guilty/embarrassed. Wrote back to say not to worry send when family matters sorted.

Edited by Rincewind

Absolutely disaster of a day so far, I have been looking forward to this gig I booked tickets for ages ago. Thought it was this friday, just checked the tickets and it was 2 ****ing fridays ago. Bet they won't play it again for me if I let someone know I missed it.

Had promised work by an recruitment agency, so they told me to register with them (with details etc) by going to their office.

Whilst visiting them, I asked about this 'role', and they responded 'oh, sorry, it's been taken up already'.

Isn't it true the more clients they have on their books, the 'more' money an agency makes?

Felt conned.

Edited by Wymeswold fox