Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

40th birthday today.

Went out with mates saturday, family party Sunday, Out with workmates Monday and out for dinner today.  Feel ok but soon realised I really am 40 after pulling a muscle attempting to do the David Brent dance.

Yesterday was brilliant.

No hangover. Went for a kick around. Saw Kevin Keegan casually sat outside a café. 

The perfect ingredients for a bank holiday Monday.

Best part was less than a minute before seeing our Kev we saw a Robbie Savage lookalike and jokingly said 'here's Robbie Savage'. So when a matter of seconds later our mate nonchalantly came out with 'there's Kevin Keegan' the last thing I expected was to actually see the old sod reclined outside a café! 

Edited by Nod.E

Went over to the William Wigston (Wigston Magna) as part of the May Mild Trail. Got in there and told they had  just run out (taking the pump clip off as I asked) but they said I could not have a sticker as there was CAMRA committee members  in the pub and they  might be told off. FFS I visited the  pub which was the main  reason for the promotion, to get eople to visit CAMRA pubs, the mild being secondary  If I went in half hour earlier I would have been OK. Now I have to try and go another day.

May go Winstanley Arms tomorrow but not sure where to get off the bus. All I know it is 104 from the Haymarket.

Saw a women sitting on the wrong side of a bridge over the A46 this evening as I was driving down a slip road. Police were there but the traffic was still moving on the carriage way below. Life must be bad to be in that state of mind. I really hope the Police managed to help her. A very sad sight.

Guest Col city fan

Absolutely disaster of a day so far, I have been looking forward to this gig I booked tickets for ages ago. Thought it was this friday, just checked the tickets and it was 2 ****ing fridays ago. Bet they won't play it again for me if I let someone know I missed it.

lol

You gotta be kidding right?

lol

You gotta be kidding right?

No shit was on Friday 15th May and I was at some birds house, I thought the gig was the Friday after the last game of the season so I never checked till today as I've had the day off. I've even booked half a day on Friday so might as well cancel that too. I bought the tickets when I was drunk so it has been terribly planned from the offset. £70 well spent though..

No shit was on Friday 15th May and I was at some birds house, I thought the gig was the Friday after the last game of the season so I never checked till today as I've had the day off. I've even booked half a day on Friday so might as well cancel that too. I bought the tickets when I was drunk so it has been terribly planned from the offset. £70 well spent though..

Could be worse. It could be a ticket for a band you like.

Absolutely disaster of a day so far, I have been looking forward to this gig I booked tickets for ages ago. Thought it was this friday, just checked the tickets and it was 2 ****ing fridays ago. Bet they won't play it again for me if I let someone know I missed it.

What gig was it mate? Selling tickets?

When are you getting married mate?

I'm just about to leave to go and work in Hull. Ugh

Didn't you go Hull the other week? What have you done wrong at work to be punished like this?

Guest Col city fan

lol

That's funny buddy..

its 9am and ive been up and down most of the night with that horrible stomach feeling where it burns. not cramps but like an acidy feeling. mrs has been throwing up since the same time. currently sitting at work with the same feeling. just trying to figure out what end this is going to come out of to be quite honest! 

its 9am and ive been up and down most of the night with that horrible stomach feeling where it burns. not cramps but like an acidy feeling. mrs has been throwing up since the same time. currently sitting at work with the same feeling. just trying to figure out what end this is going to come out of to be quite honest! 

Diagnosis - Poorly Tummy

Solution - Man the F*** up :D

Seriously though have you visited the throne yet? Everything is better after a visit to the throne :thumbup: