Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Quit my job this morning, thought I'd have the notice period to finish training up the new guy, but nope, just as I was about to leave for the day I got put on gardening leave. Ended up feeling really bad about it for the two guys who're going to have to pick everything up on Monday without any notice, and I didn't get to say bye to anyone cause it happened after they'd left the office. Ridiculous, but hey :\

Just been over to Melton for a mates. We got a Chinese takeaway from a transit van in a layby.mwas well wicked. Contemplating buying a vinyl record player and some LPs now.

;p)

I've been down the trumpet in sillybee, decent ales in their, the yokels were in good spirits.

Not bad. Went to the launch of the mew project at the old librabrary mentioned in another thread. Very frirndly staff. Had something to eat there and the cost was whatever you could afford into a donation  bucket. Afterwards went to  the Lings Head for the FA final.

They  had a BBQ which was free Bcus the stuff was donated by someone celebrating an event. After 2 burgers a hotdog and chilli chicken wings I have had enough. Also got some positive feedback on my new STP hat.

10885452_10152769302997003_9122836777407

• Like 2

Not bad. Went to the launch of the mew project at the old librabrary mentioned in another thread. Very frirndly staff. Had something to eat there and the cost was whatever you could afford into a donation  bucket. Afterwards went to  the Lings Head for the FA final.

They  had a BBQ which was free Bcus the stuff was donated by someone celebrating an event. After 2 burgers a hotdog and chilli chicken wings I have had enough. Also got some positive feedback on my new STP hat.

10885452_10152769302997003_9122836777407

You remind me a little of Rita Heyworth in that hat.

post-11489-1237226523.jpg

Edited by Webbo
  • Like 1

I've been down the trumpet in sillybee, decent ales in their, the yokels were in good spirits.

Sharlene the barmaid has great legs and buttocks. Wonderful

Dark Horse is the one in there mate have a go on that.

Tonight I have been round a mates BBQ sinking coronas sat round a fire pit with some good friends. Great evening. The highlight being some chilli and salt belly pork. Wow

• Like 1

Sharlene the barmaid has great legs and buttocks. Wonderful

Dark Horse is the one in there mate have a go on that.

Tonight I have been round a mates BBQ sinking coronas sat round a fire pit with some good friends. Great evening. The highlight being some chilli and salt belly pork. Wow

Sharleen must have had a night off, there were no great legs or buttocks to be seen.

That pork belly sounds splendid, might have to try replicating that tomorrow now.

We got this pork belly from cost co to be fair. A huge box of it for around £10. Really good stuff.

I usually go in the trumpet on Thursdays and she usually works then but wasn't in this week. I was disappointed as a good barmaid makes a good pub.Without sounding all James Pearson, her boat isn't up to much.

Saying that I was in the Woodies in Rothley this afternoon and the barmaid was a solid 7.5/10 (dark hair!) but she was a rubbish barmaid. Got three pints of kronenbourg, two of which initially had an inch missing before I asked for them to be topped and the third overfilled and half went over the bar which she just allowed. Not happy at that point