Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

We got this pork belly from cost co to be fair. A huge box of it for around £10. Really good stuff.

I usually go in the trumpet on Thursdays and she usually works then but wasn't in this week. I was disappointed as a good barmaid makes a good pub.Without sounding all James Pearson, her boat isn't up to much.

Saying that I was in the Woodies in Rothley this afternoon and the barmaid was a solid 7.5/10 (dark hair!) but she was a rubbish barmaid. Got three pints of kronenbourg, two of which initially had an inch missing before I asked for them to be topped and the third overfilled and half went over the bar which she just allowed. Not happy at that point

Yeah if you are a barmaid, you need to be able to pull a pint. My missus was a barmaid when I met her, I still give her greif about a shit pint she once served me.

What did he post?

honestly don't know haha. 

think he was just generally taking the piss and making stuff up about the whole video/racist sex act thing. someone clearly didn't enjoy it though. 

honestly don't know haha. 

think he was just generally taking the piss and making stuff up about the whole video/racist sex act thing. someone clearly didn't enjoy it though. 

A month too? Man that's a long time.

do you think comments like this are;

a) innapropriate
b) quite simply hilarious 
c) all of the above

?

I myself have slept with a few women who enjoy what some would call "being degraded".

Cant say my day is bad but ive got a cold again only 2 weeks after recovering from the same thing. Being a germaphobe doesnt help when your 2 year old has snot constantly streaming down and then wiping it with his hands or.....as he tumbles on the sofa inadvertently wiping it onto the cushions. Yuck! Ive got some serious steam cleaning to do once we are non leaky lol