Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Be sure to check out the world's cr*ppiest maze. It's past The King's Arms on the right hand side. (Or just go to the pub, it's pretty decent).

mate,saw it on the way back. There is a maize maze near us in the summer that you can get lost for days. There was a signpost and we were expecting great things!!"is that it " my 11 year old said" I've seen bigger in books" was his second comment. You summed it up nicely.

Una's banned for a month because he shared a video that the news media are telling the whole world about, then poked fun at it?  I really hope that's not an accurate description of the scenario and I've missed something here, because otherwise that's overkill and then kill a bit more.

Edited by Carl the Llama
  • Like 1

Unas ban seems a bit harsh but we've all been subjected to the heavy handed FoxesTalk mods at some point in our lives. Fair play to them because they do a great job, banning FIF for instance, something we can all appreciate.

Aye, and tbh I kinda expected him to get a ban last night for sharing the vid around, but my ban was only 24h and I managed to convince Mark I wasn't deliberately being a twat and got reinstated early.  It's not like Una's the guy who released the video to the press.  (He's not is he?)  Then again, as I'm typing this I remember Una mentioning receiving a phonecall re. the video, so maybe those same people have applied a bit of pressure on Mark to get him banned... CONSPIRACY :o

Una's banned for a month because he shared a video that the news media are telling the whole world about, then poked fun at it?  I really hope that's not an accurate description of the scenario and I've missed something here, because otherwise that's overkill and then kill a bit more.

Afaik Una made a joke that there was a "full version" asking for PMs, then saying things like "loved the bit where player X walks in at the end", getting more and more ridiculous which was obviously meant as a joke and others were joining in. Trouble is a lot of journalists at various levels of professionalism would be reading that and it basically amounted to making up rumours about several first team players and could have got the forum into a lot of trouble legally.

• Like 1

Went to an airshow in the morning, which was better than expected.

This afternoon hasn't been the best; felt tired so had a snooze but, only an hour after waking up, my eyes felt lethargic (drained) and have felt quite irritable since...

And ideas on what this might be? Have eaten, but personally suspect it's a lack of iron for some reason.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Not enough drugs?

Whenever wymeswold fox posts for some reason I imagine Leicesterpool. Odd

like if leicesterpool was a more reasonable, responsible person and not the best internet troll ever?

• Like 1